Anyone playing this?

It has 20 trillion subscribers, so it has to be good.

Anyone playing this?

Postby Lanks » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 am

Any thoughts on it?
Not sure if I want to drop some money on this hyped expansion.
Help me
Lanks

Liked in: 82 posts

Re: Anyone playing this?

Postby Ivy- » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:33 am

Beta wasn't bad. At the least, it will be better than pandaland. Possibly/probably better than Cata. It won't top BC or Wrath in their prime days. So far they made some good changes to the game but I don't know if this will be considered a "good xpac" till later.

Lanks likes this post.
Ivy-

Liked in: 154 posts

Postby Lanks » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Guess i'll wait a little to try it out.
Lanks

Liked in: 82 posts

Postby Cyendia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm

I'm going to be playing, casually at best, but I hear the servers are super lag fests right now. So I'll probably wait until next week to actually start playing.
Cyendia

Liked in: 228 posts

Postby Wumaduce » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Cyendia wrote:I'm going to be playing, casually at best, but I hear the servers are super lag fests right now. So I'll probably wait until next week to actually start playing.

Lameass.
Wumaduce

Liked in: 99 posts

Postby brti » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 am

Cyendia wrote:I'm going to be playing, casually at best, but I hear the servers are super lag fests right now. So I'll probably wait until next week to actually start playing.

KEEP YOU AND YOUR CASUAL FILTH OUT OF HERE!

Aemon Algiz likes this post.
brti

Liked in: 203 posts

Postby Ivy- » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Probably best. Essentially the launch so far has been the worst launch I've seen. The game is basically unplayable for almost everyone. Very few people can actually get in game. Even fewer can STAY in game. The (possible) DDOS attacks don't help either.

Also, Darra, Idk if you pre-ordered or not but if you HAVEN'T bought the game, you should definitely wait then. With all the other issues going on, people trying to purchase the game atm have had issues buying it as well. One person mentioned being charged 6 times lol. That sort of issue will obviously be fixed, but who knows what else could go wrong and possibly not get a resolution.

The xpac's leveling is actually kind of nice. The zones are well done and the questing experience has been smoothed out significantly compared to previous xpacs. The newly added "treasures" make natural explorers feel rewarded for being curious about going into certain buildings or climbing certain mountains to look off cliffs. (Even though people already have maps out for all the treasures and rares) I can't really give input on much else since I've barely played. New models are ok I guess?
Ivy-

Liked in: 154 posts

Return to World of Warcraft