Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Upcoming releases, latest news and games Vindictive should play.

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Tryden » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:23 am

Grats, Zoned. I was thinking about whispering Barry and trying to turn him against you with questions like, "why are you taking the brunt of my fleet? Why isn't Zoned? HE'S USING YOU, BARRY. WE SHOULD DESTROY HIM TOGETHER."

But then I figured it would take too long for us to create a ceasefire. :3

That was a really good match, though. Awesome turnout too. So Sins Saturday is now on hiatus for a couple of months till I get back. Now we can go outside and shit on Saturdays. I forget what that's like.

Oh yeah, another depressing defeat screenshot.

Image

And here's the turnout:
Image

Wumaduce likes this post.
User avatar
Tryden
 
Posts: 6566
Likes: 806 posts
Liked in: 1196 posts
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010
Location: The Frozen North

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby MauserTeleri » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Argh, wish i was there lol.
MauserTeleri
 
Posts: 137
Likes: 121 posts
Liked in: 19 posts
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Tryden » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:20 am

February is here.

You know what that means...


THE RETURN OF SINS SATURDAY.

Wumaduce likes this post.
User avatar
Tryden
 
Posts: 6566
Likes: 806 posts
Liked in: 1196 posts
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010
Location: The Frozen North

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby MauserTeleri » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:06 am

good game guys, tryden your rebel ability cost me around 5 planets (i recolonized and lost then again) -_-. sigma turned and killed xai,apog,and dragon then we had an epic battle at his star :) (wasn't fair though i was building up for a while :/ )
Attachments
2014-02-26_00003.jpg
MauserTeleri
 
Posts: 137
Likes: 121 posts
Liked in: 19 posts
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Foremek » Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Holy crap, I forgot this game existed. Time to dust off my old Stardock/Impulse account and reinstall. I have the base game and Entrenchment.
User avatar
Foremek
 
Posts: 12
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Tryden » Thu May 08, 2014 5:26 am

Foremek wrote:Holy crap, I forgot this game existed. Time to dust off my old Stardock/Impulse account and reinstall. I have the base game and Entrenchment.


This is actually an entirely new Sins, called Rebellion. No compatibility with the original and Entrenchment/Diplomacy expansions.

BUT, it has a lot of new shit. The most important being an entirely new class of ship, called the Titan (about 10 times bigger than capital ships).

It's on sale a lot, so I'd say just keep an eye out. Went as cheap as $10 once if I recall correctly.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204880/

Wumaduce likes this post.
User avatar
Tryden
 
Posts: 6566
Likes: 806 posts
Liked in: 1196 posts
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010
Location: The Frozen North

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Foremek » Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 am

Lord Tryden wrote:
Foremek wrote:Holy crap, I forgot this game existed. Time to dust off my old Stardock/Impulse account and reinstall. I have the base game and Entrenchment.


This is actually an entirely new Sins, called Rebellion. No compatibility with the original and Entrenchment/Diplomacy expansions.

BUT, it has a lot of new shit. The most important being an entirely new class of ship, called the Titan (about 10 times bigger than capital ships).

It's on sale a lot, so I'd say just keep an eye out. Went as cheap as $10 once if I recall correctly.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204880/


Unless it goes free, I'm sticking with Entrenchment. I have basically no money, and can't drop $40 on anything.
User avatar
Foremek
 
Posts: 12
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Tryden » Thu May 08, 2014 8:44 am

Foremek wrote:
Lord Tryden wrote:
Foremek wrote:Holy crap, I forgot this game existed. Time to dust off my old Stardock/Impulse account and reinstall. I have the base game and Entrenchment.


This is actually an entirely new Sins, called Rebellion. No compatibility with the original and Entrenchment/Diplomacy expansions.

BUT, it has a lot of new shit. The most important being an entirely new class of ship, called the Titan (about 10 times bigger than capital ships).

It's on sale a lot, so I'd say just keep an eye out. Went as cheap as $10 once if I recall correctly.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/204880/


Unless it goes free, I'm sticking with Entrenchment. I have basically no money, and can't drop $40 on anything.


I'm not above whipping out the old Sins if you're craving a match. I think a few people here have it too (I have Entrenchment as well, or we can go vanilla depending on what everyone else has. But man, will take me a while to get used to having no starbases. Old Sins was a way more offensive game)

Wumaduce likes this post.
User avatar
Tryden
 
Posts: 6566
Likes: 806 posts
Liked in: 1196 posts
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010
Location: The Frozen North

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Foremek » Thu May 08, 2014 10:25 pm

The super offensive nature of Sins is part of what I like about it. It makes how you organize your fleets really important. It's a game where macro, not micro, wins battles. I've been experimenting with some organizational structures the last few days, and I'd like to see how they shape up against humans.

I'll tell you this much though: if I finish a game with less than 16 capitals, I'm doing it wrong
User avatar
Foremek
 
Posts: 12
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Postby Tryden » Fri May 23, 2014 2:38 pm

If anyone wants to buy Rebellion, it's 66% off on Stardock right now.

You need to use the code: FALLENHEROES

It's the Steam version, you just have to buy it off Stardock's website.

https://store.stardock.com/product/ESD-SDE-W011

Wumaduce likes this post.
User avatar
Tryden
 
Posts: 6566
Likes: 806 posts
Liked in: 1196 posts
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010
Location: The Frozen North

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron