What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Add-ons?

Dolofonos

So my well informed friends, I am a fan of the minimalist HUD, but I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for an add-on which gives a small amount of data for PVP engagements. There are so many out there and I'm just trying to get some input.

Thanks ladies and gents.

well they changed the api recently so some of the addons i was using are no longer valid. There are a few that i can think off that are good.

If you plan on using the auto loot option you should get lootdrop. It will allow you to see what you loot by showing it on the corner of your screen.(otherwise you wont see what was looted unless you open up your bags everytime.

There are time stamps and combat logs that you can add to chat

One of my personal favorites is FTC, foundry tactical combat. It pretty much adds self buff trackers and scrolling combat texts but its still has some limitations due to the recent api changes.

those are the main ones i can think of off the top of my head.

Hey thanks Sigma, I was leading with FTC also, looks wonderful and quite useful. I didn't however know about the loot add-on so thank you for that as it is much needed :). See you in Tamriel!

Is there a site that has these addons? Both of those sound pretty nice and I'd like to install them, and a mini-map one too if there's a decent one.

Edit: There just seems to be a lot of sites claiming to have ESO add-ons and I'm not sure which is the good one.

Wykkyds Framework
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8-WykkydsFramework.html

from the download page:
12 Keybind-able Macros - 48 Total Macros that allow execution of multiple chat commands, emotes and/or Add-on commands.
Release Mouse Cursor Keybind - A simple keybind to allow you to release your mouse cursor and freely move it about your screen
Auto-Sheath - A feature to automatically sheath your weapon when you exit combat.
Chat Background - A simpler chat background that sits behind the chat box.
Bazgrim’s Toolbar - Now embedded, this Toolbar offers quick on-screen access to Bag Space, Local Time, Gold, Zone, Experience, Veteran’s Points, Alliance Points and more.
Bazgrim’s Subtitle - Now embedded and enhanced, this Subtitle addon displays NPC Say, Yell and Whisper text on screen.
Loot Notification - Items you loot can be announced into chat. Gold can be set to announce either in chat or in scrolling text on screen

I'm having an embarassingly hard time finding anything at all on how to make an add-on. As in... where the API documentation is and how to package the script files. The LUA itself is easy peasy, but man... If anyone can share such knowledge, great things can be done! As soon as I can stop playing long enough to, yanno, do something

Back