What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

age of conan - expansion free trial

FROOZ!

<table cellpadding="0" class="cf gJ"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="gF gK"> </td> <td class="gH"> </td> <td class="gH cY8xve"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <div id=":104" class="ii gt">
<div bgcolor="#000000" marginheight="0">
<table width="98%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="background-color: #000000;"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top" align="center" style="width: 638px; height: 20px;"><span style="font-size: 13px; color: #ffffff;">
shim.gif
</span></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" align="center" style="width: 638px;">
<table width="778" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" style="background-color: #000000;"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top">
shim.gif
</td> <td align="center" style="background-color: #000000; width: 778px;"> <p style="font-size: 12px; color: #777777; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; padding-top: 10px;">This message is being sent to you because you have shown an interest in Funcom products.
Get your email from Funcom, add <span style="color: #aaaaaa;">newsletters<code>@</code>newsletter<code>.</code>funcom<code>.</code><wbr></wbr>com</span> to your address book. You may <span style="color: #bb0000;">unsubscribe</span> at any time.

</p> </td> <td valign="top">
shim.gif
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>​
<table width="638" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="background-color: #f3f8f4;"> <tbody> <tr style="line-height: 0pt;"> <td valign="top" align="center" style="font-size: 20px; line-height: 0pt; background-color: #f3f8f4; width: 638px; height: 306px;">
header_inactive.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="background-color: #f3f8f4; width: 638px;"> <p style="font-size: 16px; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; margin-left: 40px; margin-right: 35px; text-align: left;">Last month Rise of the Godslayer, the first expansion to the critically acclaimed massively multiplayer online game Age of Conan, launched to rave reviews. To celebrate the launch we are now inviting you to play it for free for 10 whole days. This offer is available until July 15th, so act now to avoid missing out! If you choose to upgrade to the Rise of the Godslayer expansion during this campaign period you will also receive the Tortage Survival pack for free*! This pack includes several virtual items, such as all starter-weapons, as well as 10 potions that double your experience gain (available to all of your characters!).</p> <table width="563" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="margin: 15px 35px 15px 40px; background-color: #f3f8f4;"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top" align="center" style="font-size: 14px; background-color: #f3f8f4; width: 281px;"> <p style="font-size: 14px; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;">What the press is saying:</p> </td> <td>­ </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" align="center" style="font-size: 14px; background-color: #f3f8f4; width: 281px; height: 206px;"> <p style="font-size: 14px; color: #bb0000; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; padding-right: 3px; text-align: left;">"With Rise of the Godslayer, Funcom has put a much awaited crown on the King of Aquilonia."
- MMORPG, 8.5/10</p> <p style="font-size: 14px; color: #bb0000; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; padding-right: 3px; text-align: left;">"If you're a newcomer or a fallen veteran, it may well mark the perfect time to jump into Conan's low-fantasy world." - Strategyinformer, 8/10</p> <p style="font-size: 14px; color: #bb0000; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; padding-right: 3px; text-align: left;">"Atmosphere and courageous design-decisions makes Age of Conan's first expansion do almost everything right." - Eurogamer.de, 9/10</p> </td> <td valign="middle" align="center" style="font-size: 12px; background-color: #f3f8f4; width: 281px; height: 206px;">
karakorum.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <p style="font-size: 16px; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; margin-left: 40px; margin-right: 35px; text-align: left;">Rise of the Godslayer' brings with it a lot of both low- and high level content. Though the additions are too many to list here, any new feats or abilities that you achieve during your free play period will be kept for your characters later, even if you don&rsquo;t upgrade to the expansion!</p> <p style="font-size: 16px; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; margin-left: 40px; margin-right: 35px; text-align: center;">Bold new mounts, brutal new factions and a land beyond belief awaits!</p> <p style="color: #000000; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; text-align: center;">
btn_reactivate.jpg

Account Name: gorbella</p> <p style="font-size: 16px; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; margin-left: 40px; padding-right: 35px; text-align: center;">To learn more about the expansion, visit <span style="font-weight: bold; color: #000000;">www.ageofconan.com</span></p> <p style="font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; color: #393208; font-family: palatino linotype,arial,verdana; margin-left: 40px; padding-right: 35px; text-align: center;">(*) Does not include the additional game time of the Tortage Survival pack</p> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" style="line-height: 0pt; background-color: #f3f8f4;">
bottom.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 638px;"> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" style="background-color: #000000;"> <tbody> <tr> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>​
</div> </div> anyone else get one of these?

edit: breaking links

I got that and activated it just because I remember it being a really beautiful game that just lacked content....and then I realized I uninstalled it a few days before. =\

I think I'm gonna re-download it overnight, and at least poke around in it. I remember it as being nicely made, and even though I only did noob island it was fun to play. I think my main complaint at the time was that I was a broke motherfucker and couldn't pay for it.

I'm going to give the trial another shot for a few hours, i need a break from WoW anyway.

*edit* 7 gig download, guess i'll be playing tomorrow.

doesnt let me do anything free, wants like 12 dollars or something.&nbsp; or am i doing something wrong?

X_Stomp_X said:
X_Stomp_X said:
doesnt let me do anything free, wants like 12 dollars or something.&nbsp; or am i doing something wrong?

Bump

Maybe you've been active too recently? I'd be happy to hop on vent and discuss it with you - I'm a little bit high and little bit more drunk, and in sore need of company. Is it a date?
face_grin.gif

Also, it's fucking frooz radio hour on vent. everyone is invited.

edit: You know what? There seriously aren't enough drunks in this guild. It's lonely in the wine cellar, but oh so tasty.

I'm normally more high than drunk but both are a common thing for me. I'm just never around my computer when i am. Sorry, Froozy.
face_cry.gif

Ha. When you start apologizing for having a real life, you need to rethink the whole internets.

In other news, Conan is downloaded and nearly completely patched. Also, I remember now why I really like browser based games - you want to play them? Sure, just navigate your browser to the web page and play. Want to pick up Age of Conan? Ok, spend two nights downloading it, install it, find it in your computer because for some reason there are no shortcuts to it anywhere (hope you can remember who made it), load it, patch it, restart you computer (just to be safe, you know.) curse, find the folder again because you forgot to make a shortcut, load it, and then you have to remember your name and password. Christ I'm bitchy today.

At least you're remotely close to playing anything. The storm knocked my power out
face_sad.gif
yay for phones with 3G

And <3

So that doesnt help me at all with the free playing and stuff.&nbsp; did i do something wrong?&nbsp; please let me know what to do.&nbsp; I wanna try it out, but not enought to want to pay for it, know that i mean?

well, I scared up this info, which may or may not be what you are looking for: <div class="BlockTitle2"> <div class="konafilter"> <h1>Age of Conan: Rise of the Godslayer 10-Day Free Trials Now Available</h1> </div> </div> <div style="float: left;"> <span style="font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; color: black;">By Pete Haas: 2010-07-06 14:28:05</span> </div> <div style="float: right;"> <table> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style"> <span class="at300bs at15t_compact"></span>Share <span class="addthis_separator">|</span> <span class="at300bs at15t_facebook"></span> <span class="at300bs at15t_myspace"></span> <span class="at300bs at15t_twitter"></span> <a class="addthis_button_email at300b" title="Email"><span class="at300bs at15t_email"></span></a> </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> <table cellpadding="10" align="left"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <span id="intelliTxt">
25624.jpg
Funcom is hoping to drum up sales for Age of Conan's expansion Rise of the Godslayer in the lazy summer months. They're offering a free trial to both current and former players.

The free trial gives you 10 days of access to the expansion pack. If your Age of Conan subscription is inactive, they'll give you 10 days to play around with the core game as well. You can activate this offer through your AoC account page.

The only catch is that you'll need to redeem this free trial quickly. The offer expires on July 15th. <br style="clear: both;" /> </span> http://community.ageofconan.com/wsp...w&template=content&func_id=2861&table=CONTENT

yup, that's the screen I got. But then it wouldn't let me log in the game saying that the account is locked due to non payment. Then it refers me back to the Buy me screen

eh lord of the rings is going to be free like dungeons and dragons online.
face_happy.gif
its in beta. hitter is in the beta. ive tried but only have 1 month to play and them im out
face_sad.gif

you'll probably have to talk to customer service or some nonsense like that. Bootsy.
I played a little bit yesterday, but I'm having so much more fun with Mass Effect 2 that it's not very appealing to me. I made a character on the Set server (I think it's called) named Mobaa. If someone wanted to play in a group I'd be happy to - probably more fun that way.

Back