What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Am I supposed to hate Battlefront 2? [Trigger warning]

Is Star Wars: Battlefront 2 a good game worth playing?

• No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I've been too busy playing World of Warcraft to try it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
[Trigger warning for rabid Star Wars fanboys Sigma]

polygon.png

Hey guys, it's your boy Tryden here.

I was about to make a hype thread for soon-to-be-launched blockbuster title Star Wars: Battlefront 2, but I logged into Twitter this morning, and the neckbeard cadre of gamers I follow were up in arms about how Battlefront 2 is the worst thing since the Holocaust.

starwars.png

So am I supposed to hate it? I can already see Sigma frothing at the mouth right now, about to go on a rant about how I'm easily swayed by what people think and calling me hurtful things like casual and bad.

But long is the list of games we have bought only to never play again. How can I, Tryden the Illmatic, encourage the young minds of this guild to play a game that might be bad?

What are your thoughts on Star Wars: Battlefront II?

People are complaining that they have to play the game to unlock champs, i don't know.......i feel like i play every game ever to unlock stuff. When people look at a loot system that has been in the genre and hasn't changed for a long time, then continue to flip out, it makes me feel like people are just ignorant.

Also considering that loot boxes are plenty available in-game and has no direct effect on my game play cause ill get my stuff i want pretty quickly anyways.......its a pretty ignore-able system. I paid for the copy and thats all the money ill spend.

This was on sale for $10 and I bought it. LET'S PLAY BOIS*

*by bois I mean sigma because i believe everyone else thinks this game is shit

Back