What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Angelsfall Heretic ..... PeaceBringer

<font size=3><font color=#ff0000 size=5>War Inside My Head.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;A PeaceBringer's Story

<font color=#0000ff size=3>Chapter:1</font>
</font><font color=#ffff00 size=1>"we know its not easy to have us, but, relax, and tell&nbsp;our story Ryan"</font>

I am, or at least.... I use to be.
I was once known as Ryan Swain... until, I met my father...
</font>
Every day,&nbsp;my...our eyes grow lighter, my...our skin it changes, changes, every fucking day, I...we can not control it, &nbsp;more and more...&nbsp; But, can I...we really say these things are mine...our anymore?&nbsp; My body, our body.&nbsp; My mind...no... our mind.&nbsp; Ever since we started living off each other, I...no... WE, have not been the same.
Damn it... why can't I...we... not think together!
all ...we want is my...our..&nbsp;thoughts back! ...our individuality, ...we did not know it would be this way... here is my...DAMN...it... our, story.

Ryan Swain, at one time he was a pathetic man, but strong, useless&nbsp;until he met me.&nbsp; I am Ka, a spirit of a long dead&nbsp;warrior from a distant world.&nbsp; I traveled here to your planet like others of my kind&nbsp;to continue my life and find a new host for my spirit.&nbsp;

Listen, listen to the truth for Ka does not need to tell me...us!
I swear.... We...swear... we have to get the hang of this...

The race of my world was created in a singular event that would be to complicated for your human minds to understand, but, in simple terms all our beings where created at the same time and only one time.&nbsp; We, are eternal as long as our spirits find a host to survive.&nbsp; When we where first created we had a body, but as most physical matter our original bodies decayed to the point our spirits where being lost in the coldness of space.&nbsp;

Space... When I...we... was a child&nbsp;..our every day ...we would dream the same dream... It was my...our father, in the dream he would tell ....us that there was a reason, and one day ...we would understand why he did it to me...us...

With our short lived&nbsp;bodies we had little time to figure a way to continue our existence, when we thought it was the end, we meet a single being from the planet Earth who we where able to successfully communicate with.&nbsp; This Earth being had a power that most no humans posses, the ability to live in space without breathing and emitted a natural shield against radiation, heat, and cold.&nbsp; It was pure chance and luck that we meet.&nbsp; After some time with the human we figured he was created to meet us and bring our spirits to Earth, where we, until the end of the human race will always be able to have a <font size=2>host body.</font>

Yes... I...we... remember... Every day my father would sit with a lighter in his hand... Always trying to burn his skin always trying to burn me... On the same day every year, father&nbsp;would&nbsp;burn me...us... I...AAHHH!!&nbsp;we! WE! hated him for that.&nbsp; Until the day mother found out, who called the police, who called the companies, who called the goverment, who called others of the less unsavory kind... Father... He tried so hard to keep his secret...

<font size=5><font color=#0000ff size=3>Chapter:2
<font color=#ffff00 size=2>"<font size=1>Baby steps Ryan, we will learn to be one"</font></font>
</font>
<font size=2>The human host, had become a hero to us, it was a shame that in reality in his own planet he would be considered a villain.&nbsp; But let me not get to ahead of myself, at first we did not know this.
The plan was simple, our eldest would merge with the human&nbsp;and travel with him back to his planet, where they would together find host bodies&nbsp;to bring back to us and&nbsp;save us from our extinction.&nbsp; The reward&nbsp;for the human was that&nbsp;he would become more powerful than he ever dreamed of, at first&nbsp;he jumped at the idea, his lust for power was greater than even we have foreseen.

Before I...we, was born.&nbsp; Mother&nbsp;worked as a waitress at a tavern in the old side of Grandville.&nbsp;&nbsp;My...our...GGGrrrrr..... father, first came to her and promised her happiness if only she would have a child with him.&nbsp; Soon after, I..DAMN it!..we, &nbsp;was born.&nbsp;

</font>
TO BE CONTINUED!</font>

Cool story, I like how you switch between the Kheldian and Human. So wheres the continuation?&nbsp;
face_happy.gif

Back