What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Anyone else get this email from Mythic?

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<h3 class="ecxstyle1">Mythic Entertainment</h3> <h4 class="ecxstyle1">Account Change Notification</h4> <p class="ecxstyle1">Your closed 10-DAY FREE TRIAL Account for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning has been successfully converted to a new ENDLESS FREE TRIAL Account.</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Helpful Links</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Click here to download the new PC Endless Trial client. Click here to download the Mac Endless Trial client. </p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Click here to read the Endless Free Trial FAQ. </p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Click here to visit the Account Center.</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Click here if you forgot your account password.</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Customer Support can be reached at (650) 628-1001. Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. You can find further information on account security at http://help.warhammeronline.com.</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Thank you!</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">This is an automated email from the Account Management site for Mythic Entertainment.</p> <p class="ecxstyle1">Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2009. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc.</p>

I think this unlimited free-trial is a great idea. I mean in theory, without all the gold-spamming problems it might create in other games. But I hope to see more MMOs doing this in the future

Back