What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Anyone playing this?

Lanks

Any thoughts on it?
Not sure if I want to drop some money on this hyped expansion.
Help me

Beta wasn't bad. At the least, it will be better than pandaland. Possibly/probably better than Cata. It won't top BC or Wrath in their prime days. So far they made some good changes to the game but I don't know if this will be considered a "good xpac" till later.

I'm going to be playing, casually at best, but I hear the servers are super lag fests right now. So I'll probably wait until next week to actually start playing.

Cyendia said:
I'm going to be playing, casually at best, but I hear the servers are super lag fests right now. So I'll probably wait until next week to actually start playing.

Lameass.

Cyendia said:

KEEP YOU AND YOUR CASUAL FILTH OUT OF HERE!

Cyendia said:

Probably best. Essentially the launch so far has been the worst launch I've seen. The game is basically unplayable for almost everyone. Very few people can actually get in game. Even fewer can STAY in game. The (possible) DDOS attacks don't help either.

Also, Darra, Idk if you pre-ordered or not but if you HAVEN'T bought the game, you should definitely wait then. With all the other issues going on, people trying to purchase the game atm have had issues buying it as well. One person mentioned being charged 6 times lol. That sort of issue will obviously be fixed, but who knows what else could go wrong and possibly not get a resolution.

The xpac's leveling is actually kind of nice. The zones are well done and the questing experience has been smoothed out significantly compared to previous xpacs. The newly added "treasures" make natural explorers feel rewarded for being curious about going into certain buildings or climbing certain mountains to look off cliffs. (Even though people already have maps out for all the treasures and rares) I can't really give input on much else since I've barely played. New models are ok I guess?

Back