What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Anyone still playing CoH/V?

honestly there is no point in re-subbing to any MMO at the moment as:

<div style="text-align: left;">A: People cannot agree on one game
B: Besides maybe 2 or 3 people no-one is ever online which would make it a MSO ( massively singleplayer online )
C: Yes I am a young one in vindictive "BUT" let's just do a hypothetical head count and see how many have made any indication that they are alive.
D: In a nutshell it has come down to Champions or Aion and in the end people are going to be like Flags and go in the direction the wind is blowing and they can play "With" people. ( e.g. Me I really do not want to play champions online but if that's what it takes to be able to talk to everyone again then so be it...)
E: Need to buy a bra for the wedding.
F: I feel bad for Tryden he spent all the money to transfer characters to the Lotr server for nothing really because besides me there is no-one playing. We lost 3 potential new guildies within 1 week.
G: Speaking of loosing new people. Maybe that is what we need some fresh blood in the guild to get something new in here.
H: People are even loosing interest on the forums which indicates that theguild needs a core of some sort because if there is no game we arenothing more then a society or a social group. (look at the threadscreated 3 months ago vs this month)
I: Read all of the above and think about it.

<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="color: #d99694;">Maybe we all need to set a date to talk about future plans in the area of what game to pick or have something else besides a vote on the forum. Like a thread that everyone acctually will say their opinion towards a game and not gjust say. "You noob wow sucks". Maybe if we could get some detailed feedback then who knows maybe champions or aion are the wrong choice and there is a third option.
</span></div></div>

Ashelia01 said:
<div style="text-align: left;">D: In a nutshell it has come down to Champions or Aion and in the end people are going to be like Flags and go in the direction the wind is blowing and they can play "With" people. ( e.g. Me I really do not want to play champions online but if that's what it takes to be able to talk to everyone again then so be it...)
</div>

I am feeling the same way, i dont want to play CO but i know everyone is going over to it and at the moment it would be fun to play together like we used too.
Cant say the same thing about the bra comment though.

I'm just playing CoH/V for now, while waiting on Aion/CO.  But yea, I don't care what we play, my life's already way too busy from school/work/friends/food/sleep/sex that I'm happy to just play anything with you gaiz <3

Did anyone preorder this mofo yet?
I'm not sure whether to go to gamestop either online or in person.
I'd love to get it from direct2drive but i couldnt find it ):

I was obsessed over Aion..I loved everything about it except I was afraid there'd be no class-uniqueness.  Doesn't seem there are many ways to tweak your character, unless I completely overlooked something.  Forgot to mention that the 2 factions are exactly the same as well.

Yup which means its going to be all like WoW, about LOOOOOOOOOOT, at least CO you can make whatever you want, and kind of cool how if someone with elec powers is hit by elec powers they're charged by them.

I'm just excited to see the loot system (if you actually pick up stuff or if it's just auto like CoH).  Also excited to see how the power-enhancing system works, or if there's gearz!!  ZOMG LIKE GEARZZ!!

I have a lvl 30 toon with darkness powers.  its my fav.  but you can have all the other powers as well i took  (ranged charge up aoe) fireball for another power as well.charge up means u have to hold the button till full power or not depending on your endurance). travel power comes right after the intro, which is cool. i tried the pvp arena but it was messed up a little.  still a TON of bus not sure how they going to release it so soon.  at first i didnt like it much but its growing on me.  the color change and location of you powers is nice (with dark it doesnt change that much). I took a flame flight travel power which looks great with the color change i havent bumped up its lvl though. 

the areas are canada, millenium city, the desert, and monster island (high lvl party zone), and at lvl 25 you can create your nemesis. give him what ever power set you want costume etc.  then his minions which you choose as well come and attack you whenever you play they drop clues which lead to new mishes. 

the costumes are crazy so many things to do with it... makes me crazy so i just random it.

right now not so many mishes at my lvl. or just not getting big enough groups to do the hard ones.

not sure if i will sign up or not when it comes out.

my take

keg

.SPiNE said:
I was obsessed over Aion..I loved everything about it except I was afraid there'd be no class-uniqueness.  Doesn't seem there are many ways to tweak your character, unless I completely overlooked something.  Forgot to mention that the 2 factions are exactly the same as well.

Same review Uchoo gave to me.  Being identical is great cause you can't complain about calss balance.. but I like variety.  Im ok not playing Generica Online, even if it does look pretty.

Back