What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Application from roflbeats

roflbeats

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />I am perfectly fine with this.<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />I'm Ryan and I've been playing MMOs since I was about 9-10 years old. I am now 22 and the love for MMO games is still at an all time high. I've played a bunch, but my personal favorites are definitely WoW, Guild Wars (the original), and Ragnarok Online. At first I really enjoyed the PvE aspect of MMOs since it was always about finding new things and going on grand adventures. That all changed when I started playing Guild Wars. The PvP aspect in that game was one of the best experiences I've had in any game ever. Which is what brought me to want to get to 80 and experience GW2 PvP for myself. The thing that brought me here was a good word from my friend GabeBaconStripz, whom I've played MMOs with/gamed with for quite some time.<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />As of now, I play almost every other day between the times of 10am and whenever I decide to call it a day. But that's subject to change in the near future when I find a job and buckle down. When that does happen, though, I'm not going to shun the game at all since it is still a big part of who I am and what I enjoy.<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />In GW2, little to no experience at all. I've PvPd a little bit in WoW, which is what actually kept me playing it for a while. Never experienced raids, but I always enjoyed hopping into a BG or something like that. The original GW is one of the games I was actually pretty "good" at in terms of PvP. At the time when I was playing a ton, I was one of the people in my guild putting together new builds and trying them out. I've PvP'd in the alliance battles, guild vs guild, random arenas, you name it. That was my life in GW for a while. Plus, I'm a naturally competitive person with a constant strive to win.<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />Yep! Definitely would be down to be on TS or whatever you use for voice comms.<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />Ajax Steelfang, GW2 (arashikumori.6258)
Steam id: weeman93 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/roflbeats)<br /><br />

Back