What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Attn: Ex-Warhammer players

this is what would happen to the worlds around Xai and Pepper should they ever start working together. Fair warning to all who appose us.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XsnL6gmGOZA" frameborder="0"></iframe>

&nbsp;

Some of those Black Company guys were pretty nice dudes. The problem is they ended up swallowing a lot of the failing guilds around the same time, and so by the end of it, it was full of assholes. I still have some of the older guys like Thran and Mebad on my Steam list.

But I would be down for a Warhammer Online night. Time to brush off the old Magus/Disciple of Khaine.

I'd kinda like to bust out the extra fragile glass cannon that was Malietha (cause I was totally amazing for the three seconds of destruction i wreaked before i was oneshotted by any member of the opposing team), but the card i was paying my account with is defunct, and frankly I don't remember&nbsp; any of my info that i used for WAR.

Pepper Knight said:
this is what would happen to the worlds around Xai and Pepper should they ever start working together. Fair warning to all who appose us.
<iframe width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XsnL6gmGOZA"></iframe>

&nbsp;

<iframe width="420" height="315" frameborder="0" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nbtsiMb64zM"></iframe>

War Mimic said:

I remember reading that this game had almost zero chance of going free-to-play. From what I understand, Mythic and Games Workshop have an agreement where GW gets a percentage of all WAR subscriptions. They would have to sign a new deal if it went F2P. In my opinion, they're probably just going to let WAR die.&nbsp;

My boyfriend and I redownloaded and reupped to retry the game out. There were 3 people online. Including us. We canceled and uninstalled the same day.

Back