What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

ATTN: Mal and Lanks

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<div style="padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 3px; background-image: none; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; cursor: text; font-size: 10pt;">Sorry I missed you dudes on LoL when you messaged me.&nbsp;

Also, I played Dominion for the first time yesterday and it ROCKED. Also I tried out that champion that rides that tiger. And says "WINTER IS COMING." She was alright, I guess.</div>

You can go fuck yourself, sir!&nbsp;&nbsp; I cried myself to sleep after you ignored me, it destroyed my self esteem and sense of personal worth.

Nevermind that I haven't been to sleep yet.&nbsp; I'm sure in a few hours it'll happen.

Smooches.

That sounds like one of my regular nights. Except comfort food like cheeseburgers are involved.

Are you still playing LoL regularly, Mal? What are the new champions like? Any good ones I should check out? Have been out of the LoL loop since August.

Damn, I just checked and 11 champions have come out since the last time I played. ELEVEN.

This is the first time I've played since the release of SWTOR.&nbsp; Some of the new champs seem pretty cool, havent played any of them.&nbsp; My mainstays are heimerdinger, Sona, Caitlyn and Teemo, I dont really bother with any others except the occasional Annie run.

Lord Tryden said:
Did I mention I like your avatar and signature, senor Lanks?
&nbsp;
tumblr_lmui2zSC4J1qekkfi.png

Back