What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Before you blame your tank, fuckasses

I want you douches to realize how hard it is to tank in this game. For one, our single taunt has a 12 SECONDS cooldown. So when you pull aggro because you cant control your dps, dont bitch to your tank.

Secondly, letting us die over a melee DPSer is RETARDED. i.e. it should never happen.

Third, if you even think tanking is easy, trade me account so you can suck on my rectal hair.

Quit bitching about bad tanks and blame your stupid fucking selves. I'm sick of morons pulling adds and blaming me for not controlling them. Suck my ass.

yeah fuck you tanks ...

whoops i mean ...
face_mischief.gif

Were you marking or was someone else marking? That helps a lot of the time. Tank should follow the marks that are setup, which when I was with ya, you did a good job of. Other than that Healer letting you die over melee dps is retarded. I only blame the tank if he lets the shit get to the healer and all he's doin is healin ya.

For some reason, I knew this was a Krampus post before even looking at the poster. <div>
</div> <div>On that note, Krampus you are an amazing tank.  I don't know why you can't hold aggro in game since you do one hell of a job at aggroing others in real life :]</div>

DramaLlama said:

DramaLlama I hope you're a legitimate poster and not Sknal masquerading on these forums. Your first post had good potential, and this one also shows promise. However, I worry about your authenticity.

Lord Tryden said:
DramaLlama said:

DramaLlama I hope you're a legitimate poster and not Sknal masquerading on these forums. Your first post had good potential, and this one also shows promise. However, I worry about your authenticity.

I'm a Llama, your argument is invalid.

DramaLlama said:
Lord Tryden said:
DramaLlama said:

alpaca123.jpg
 Alpacamound disagrees with you.

(Ignore the app, Try.)
face_sad.gif

Ivy- said:
DramaLlama said:
Lord Tryden said:
DramaLlama said:

alpaca123.jpg
&nbsp;Alpacamound disagrees with you.

(Ignore the app, Try.)
face_sad.gif

Alpacamound had potential. But there were no funny answers in the app. That's the whole point of a fake account. Oh that and spamming forums

Lord Tryden said:
DramaLlama said:

Nope its definitely&nbsp;not Sknal.

#commonwealthbrothers

DramaLlama said:
Lord Tryden said:
DramaLlama said:

Nope its definitely&nbsp;not Sknal.

#commonwealthbrothers

This is epic win. I'm laugh/crying

I think 2009 was the year everyone in Vindictive hated each other.

In other words, it was a pretty entertaining year.

I6GSf.gif

Rofl. At first I was confused about what was going on here ... then I looked at the dates.

Oh, Aion. You were such a horribly grindy game. Why did you have to be so deceptively pretty?

Back