What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Black desert online

SigmaEx

Just figured i would bring this game to light since a few of us are going to be playing this on launch.(also forums are dead, lets see if anyone reads this)

Before i make a huge explanation on the game I'll make it simple. It's an action based archeage with no pay to win and little hacking\exploiting.

There are trade runs,open world pvp, gvg, node, and castle wars(nodes are smaller objectives that is better suited for any sized guild.

Housing is a hybridized instanced\open world set up where multiple people can buy the same house but when you open the door its your own house. So you see the house in the regular world but when you approach the door a list of owners will come up, pick your name and thats it.
You can own multiple houses and you are encouraged to do so. Also NO TAXES.(keep getting asked)

It is gear based although gear doesn't seem to be that hard to get. The game has no level cap but the "end game" starts at 50 which takes no time at all to get too. Any level past 50 gets grindy. Also there is no level limit on gear so you can use the best gear on low level characters if you want too.(fast leveling for alts and what not)

Farming is pretty cool, you higher workers send them out they gather and bring it back. You can also spend your time gathering if you wish. You can fish and seems to be easier than archeage. You can also go whaling.(Im simplifying the details cause there is alot to farming and what not like feeding workers and providing lodging and stuff.)

It is the same dev\publishers from Korea that brought it here so there is no middle man. They are actively removing any pay to win mechanics from the cash shop and have been updating the player base quite often on those matters.

ANYWAYS if you are interested in playing just hit me up, I'm currently playing the jap version till the NA one comes out. I am on the fence of making a guild for this mainly because I wont be around a lot before launch of the game cause of IRL stuff. So being able to prep a new guild for this and recruit and everything would be to much for me. In other words if we want our own guild for this I would need help with it. as time goes by and the release date is pushed out I can probably give a more definitive answer.

I'll look into this, I may be down. Not playing any MMO's at the moment, just trying to work through my huge backlog of purchased games that I haven't played yet :p Damned Steam sales.

I was cleaning out my external harddrive today and came across this pic. Like wtf, I don't even remember downloading this, where did it come from

jNsXc0P.jpg

I'll play this, but like anything else that Sigma's started...probably will die within 2 months.

lel

I cant carry all you carebears on my own. Also I played ESO on my own for like a year.....all by my self T.T even transferred my account to xbox cause none of my carebear friends were playing on PC

But in all seriousness that is why I will probably not be making a guild in this game and will join another guild. Me being gone for like a month early on when the game starts just isnt good if im leading. If some one else wants to lead I'm all for helping them out, but i honestly cant be the main guy to do it this time.(Shout out to Dara for helping out with Recruiting and analytical work in Archeage and Helios for being a neckbeard hardcore playa like me)

We had a good thing in archeage going but the hacking and exploiting killed it for the majority of us.

SPINE IS YOUR COMPUTER WORKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!

@Ivy: has the hype train faded into the distance for you too? :(

So far I've enjoyed myself playing on the Japanese client. Made a Valkyrie, and looking to try the other classes. Second close beta should be soon (Feb? Dunno forgot), then their launching!

Come play with meee, it's boring without all you crazy people!

I want to play but I'm not super hyped anymore. As far as the Japanese client goes, I might try it but I'm pretty lazy and typically don't like betas. We'll see.

Back