What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Crime Inc.?

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you that don't know, I was in bad standing with Crime Inc. I got into a huge fight with their leader Bazaaro, and then pissed them off by calling them out on the forums (The thread didn't get deleted either). I didn't tell many people about this, since I considered it to be between me and their leadership, and didn't want to get anyone else involved.

Long story short, they stood us up during two raids. This is what started it (I also hate one of the co-leaders, an ignorant twat who posts as Helmut on the forums).

I thought I should let you know about this, in case you decide to open up dialougue with them and get a rude reponse.

Yeah, I remember that raid.  And i even remember the post.  That was a rather tough time for you.  You were really pissed and that was the first time that any of us actually saw you that way. But being as how i do remember all off that, I dont plan on opening communications.  Fool me once, Shame on you.  Fool me twice, Shame on me.  I dont know if LF has done anything either, but in my opinion we should have nothing to do with them.

I hate to continue to spread bad news or a bad rep but...

I was looking for a team and got picked up.  It so happened that the leader of the team was a member of Crime Inc.  First time I had even seen a member of that SG in a long time but I didn't say anything.  I wanted a team.  As usual in most pick up groups we waited around a bit trying to decide what to do.  Someone asked the me, in team, what Vindicitive was like because they had heard we raid a lot and I guess our name has spread a bit.  Anyways, the leader, who's name I don't recall, perked up at this point and said, "You're in Vindictive?  You guys suck *#$!" 

*Stone Fang has been kicked from the team.*

I wasn't too happy about that and the guy that was asking me about our SG asked about it as well and I explained there was bad blood between our two SGs. 

I think its a little sad that they would carry a grudge this far.  From what I can tell, apparently the whole SG has word not to team with us.  Maybe it was islolated and an alt of one of the folks involved, but I won't risk teaming with them again.  If I see them in the team I will probably leave.  At least if they are in charge.

Its too bad really.

Stone Fang said:
I hate to continue to spread bad news or a bad rep but...

I was looking for a team and got picked up.  It so happened that the leader of the team was a member of Crime Inc.  First time I had even seen a member of that SG in a long time but I didn't say anything.  I wanted a team.  As usual in most pick up groups we waited around a bit trying to decide what to do.  Someone asked the me, in team, what Vindicitive was like because they had heard we raid a lot and I guess our name has spread a bit.  Anyways, the leader, who's name I don't recall, perked up at this point and said, "You're in Vindictive?  You guys suck *#$!" 

*Stone Fang has been kicked from the team.*

I wasn't too happy about that and the guy that was asking me about our SG asked about it as well and I explained there was bad blood between our two SGs. 

I think its a little sad that they would carry a grudge this far.  From what I can tell, apparently the whole SG has word not to team with us.  Maybe it was islolated and an alt of one of the folks involved, but I won't risk teaming with them again.  If I see them in the team I will probably leave.  At least if they are in charge.

Its too bad really.

Sigh, this is exactly why I couldn't stand the bullshit that this VG spewed out. In all honesty, I've never come across people who acted like bigger elitists. The funny thing is, when we first raided them, that was their first raid ever and they didn't even realize that instant raids were active content. I was nice enough to hope on their teamspeak (I had access to most ventrilo and teamspeak servers of the larger VGs, this was my way of building bridges) and explained to them what they needed to do.

A week after they failed to show for two raids, Helmut posted a raid challenge in the base raid section of the forums calling out anyone who wanted to challenge Crime Inc. As he put it, "practice losing your IoP to us." When someone asked a question about a raid, he immediatly freaked out and started saying things like "OMG, I can't believe you guys don't know about base raids. n00bs." I thought that was funny when it was them who didn't know about it originally and I had to go through the process of explaining it to Bazaaro and Helmut.

So you know what? Fuck Crime Inc.

LOL! Lets raid them again, maybe they will show up this time and hope I don't work that weekend.

Back