What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Cyclopedia of Ollo Guilds (AKA: The KoS/Allies List)

Cyendia

The list of guilds on Ollo and their status with us. If you grab any screenshots of sails/logos that I don't have, please add them here and I will update! :)

Allied Guilds

The Older Gamers (TOG)
Myrmidons
Volun Mercenary Company

Re: Cycolepdia of Ollo Guilds (AKA: The KoS/Allies List)

The Kill List!

Pirate Crews

Fist of the Empire (FoE)
8ioG5a0QAIPex-Cky9nUy-QXMfLdz89JyeRB2rkzjMs=w221-h207-p-no

Outcry

Totally Pirates

Pirates In-Progress

Haranyans

Addiction

Good Clean Fun
K7pc40fo5M5hmFOJLnpa3flND2t0pf1qfU939JUrXX8=w261-h207-p-no

KoS Nuins

Sons of Plunder

So, just to add some input to this and my own personal experiences:

KoS - West
  1. Tractor Team Six\Tractor Team Too - This should be obvious xD
    Legacy GG - Zerg killed me and Gabe for no reason multiple times, this is more personal
    Lions Head - I think this was the name, they were attempting to become pirates, stole more than one pack from me and killed me multiple times
    Ganked Again - Stole many packs, general griefing. Will kill you on sight if you have a pack
    Lords of the Dead - Same with GA, but more zergy. Be warned, they will steal your packs or purple up to kill you for no reason
    2i71sv6.jpg

Also I'd add to the pirates section
Pirates\Soon-to-be-Pirates
Any splinter of Totally Pirates, this includes
  1. Totally Not Pirates
    Definitely Not Pirates
    Totally Pirates

Pretty much if their guild name says anything about being (or not being) a pirate, be very wary of them.

Also a note:
This is not official, these are just based on my own personal experiences and who has happened to kill me or guildies that I know multiple times, or stolen packs multiple times. This is always up for debate, and addition\withdrawal.

Back