What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

DARKHAVEN NEEDS YOU

trydensaveus

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />yup as long as tryden comes back to darkhaven to save us. we are in our darkest hour lord commander tryden the illmatic. anvil rock is going to beat us and without you we're going to rot in bronze. PLEASE SAVE US WE WILL DO ANYTHING. all of the nudes of all of darkhaven's women are yours (they told me this)<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />i am but a humble servant to the one true god tryden the illmatic<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />whenever he wants me to play<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />thanks to tryden i used to be a pro, but all our other commanders make me a bad again<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />i miss tryden's confident canadian voice on teamspeak. especially when he yelling at me and making sure i didnt get one pushed or he would send me to sorrow's furnace<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />nudesfortryden.6849
tryden's concubine is steam name<br /><br />

trydensaveus said:
First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?:
yup as long as tryden comes back to darkhaven to save us. we are in our darkest hour lord commander tryden the illmatic. anvil rock is going to beat us and without you we're going to rot in bronze. PLEASE SAVE US WE WILL DO ANYTHING. all of the nudes of all of darkhaven's women are yours (they told me this)

Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?:
i am but a humble servant to the one true god tryden the illmatic

What days and time do you usually play?:
whenever he wants me to play

What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.):
thanks to tryden i used to be a pro, but all our other commanders make me a bad again

We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?:
i miss tryden's confident canadian voice on teamspeak. especially when he yelling at me and making sure i didnt get one pushed or he would send me to sorrow's furnace

That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.:
nudesfortryden.6849
tryden's concubine is steam name

Naw, it's a bad game.

app denied.

Here are a list of other guilds you can join...

Vindictive Gank Squad [uJIZ]
Full Of Power Bottoms [MEAN]
PPT Tryhards [MEAN]
Free Food [FOOD]
Brazilian Legion [BRL]

Back