What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Destiny - Vindictive Clan

Mizuzashi

This is just an info post since I heard some people have been playing it and don't realize Vindictive actually has a clan in this game .
http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/163314

The clan is going strong and we've cleared the end game 6-man raid Vault of Glass on 3 different consoles The PS4, XBOne and PS3 which is really freaking amazing considering most clans are struggling just to get a proper team together for one console. If anyone is playing you should definitely hit us up. I'm currently leading the PS3 team and Zar has PS4. I believe Zeph was on XBOne but is now switching to PS4 as well so if there's anyone who wants to head up the Xbox teams please let us know. See you all in game guardians.

Zeph, Zar if you guys have anything to add please do :D

I am still heading up the XBOne clan, although I would like to transition over to PS4 as XBox Live is just a clusterfuck right now(Party chat disconnects, party connection issues, loading issues, etc, etc), just looking for someone to take over. We already did lose 3 active members to PS4.

Except for a few minor issues we have a really good group of people. I have had a lot of fun with everyone I have played with.

HyPrHitMAn said:
Oh shit I heard the raids are pretty difficult. Congratz :D
Thanks Almond! Yea so far the fastest run logged by a group has been 37 minutes I think. Normal "speed" runs for fully coordinated groups usually take just under an hr so raids are no joke XD. Not to mention there are a few parts where all it takes is one person not pulling their weight to wipe the entire group, I think you guys would love it if you played. It takes amazing teamwork to get through one of those things @_@

Im still playing Destiny on Xbox One, but have started a character on PS4 to help with my streaming. So if anyone ever wants to play hit me up.

Xbox - L The Beard L
PSN - lthebeardl

Back