What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Drifter's Ascension

Monster..what an entertaining title..that what they called me in the Zig, i was born entirely of darkness and alone. I have no love, no remorse, no heart.
I respect the only being who can understand me, he ...is not so much stronger, but, is wise and for that reason he has not been eliminated, his name was Tryden...i wrote a personal poem to expl&nbsp; <p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">The drones are slaving away</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Their working over-time</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Now it’s time to play</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Their souls are all mine</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">&nbsp;</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Soothing Crimson Rain</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">On a Satin Day</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">There’s venom in my veins</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">And I like it that way</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">&nbsp;</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Walking down my mind</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">On a Dusty road</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">There’s nothing to find</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Nothing to know</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">&nbsp;</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">I feel the chills of fear</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">Never doing what’s right</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">I feel death is near</p><p style="LINE-HEIGHT: 200%">I will die tonight</p>ain myself to those who might wonder about me.

Back