What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

ESO is dead

I'm still playing. Well, started playing. Work got really busy when ESO launched and I ended up on the sidelines for the first month. I am now the proud owner of a 33 hybrid/tank templar if anyone wants to do DFK/Volenfell.

Edit: does anyone else find the PvP in this game to be boring as fuck?

It can be. When I get on (which admittedly hasn't been much lately) and want to pvp I wander around till I find one of the big sieges and join in on that whether I'm in a group for it or not. Sieges are about the only fun part of the pvp there...otherwise its just random running into people as you wander the zone.

I'm still playing, but honestly, at this point, it's more of a single player game for me than an MMO. I don't think the PvP sucks. But the huge map was a mistake. It takes forever to get anywhere. Stealing an Elder Scroll is fun as hell, but if a zerg wipes/gets pushed back, it takes forever for everyone to figure out what objective we're hitting next.

People are saying good things about Craglorn. Anyone try that yet?

Pre-emptive FUCK YOU SPINE, YOU TREACHEROUS CUR.

Back