What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Face to the Character

Ashelia01

Just had a random thought to copy a older thread to see who everyone is~ (add a face to the voice or chat)

This is me~ "Ash"

Me3.jpg

Picture002.jpg
Me and my slave
face_mischief.gif

MSN: dark_magician_girl@web.de
X360: green fumoffu

<span style="font-size: 16px;">Well, if you want normal pictures of me go to the Introduction thread from Warhammer. However, in the interest of being awkward, here are some "who is that creepy guy in the photo" shots of me:

Clearly bored and wishing this was a sausagefest. Who invited the women?
2898_635315372461_172001938_3812049.jpg

This is what I look like before I anally rape you a few hours later.
n172000073_37188469_9549.jpg

Also here's my dog, because he's awesome:</span>
5614_644314418301_172009432_3866429.jpg

Who took the 2 photos with you in it?  I like how they didn't use flash :]..or at least not a direct flash<div>
</div><div>PS:  How long do I have to wait for this "few hours?"</div>

<span style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: #666666; "><span style="font-size: 10px; white-space: pre; ">In an enraged state I head-butt the camera.</span></span>
<div><span style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: #666666; "><span style="font-size: 10px; white-space: pre; ">
</span></span></div><div><span style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: #666666; "><span style="font-size: 10px; white-space: pre; ">
Photo007.jpg

</span></span></div>

Hai. This is me. This is me late at night being bored as shit.

me2.jpg

Hai. This is me. This is me late at night, drunk as shit.

me.jpg

well, looking through my picture folders to find a recent picture I've realized that I'm always behind the camera - not the best place to get pictures of your own face. So, here is my dog. Maybe later I'll feel like brushing my hair and taking a picture.

v0p6g.jpg

masterjedijared said:

How many epics is this?  ALL OF THEM.  Unless Eleventybillion111!1!!11111one!11! is more.  Then its the second one. 

And unless people havent figured it out, my avatar is me
face_happy.gif

Back