What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Guild House

Cyendia

For those of you who don't know, Necromare sold me his cottage for 1g so that we can use it as the guild house. Couple things where that is concerned:

Regal Crafting Stations
I would like to fill the house with all of the regal crafting stations, so that we can have one location to work on all of our higher level crafts. I'm not sure that they will all fit, so I would like to leave the armor forms until last (they are available in the model homes in Solzreed if you have need of them). Each work bench is 10g, 3 archeum bars and another mat dependent on the station. I can not furnish all of these, so if you would like to donate a workbench to the guild please do! You can either send me the mats or the crafted item and I will place it in the house for everyone to use. Right now we have a Regal Handicraft Desk and Sigma will be handing over his Regal Carpentry Workbench when he stops being a scroob.

Memory Tome Location
You can record the location of the guild house in your memory tome. You will need 2 logs to light the hearth fire and 1 memory ink to record the location. Not super important since Blueglass is so close, but it is convenient.

Guild House Land
The guild house does have some land, but I would like to use it primarily for farming mats to make Gilda Star packs. We're going to start pushing for Krampus (Adze in-game) to get a Galleon, so I have some chickens and pigs growing. If you have extra labor and want to harvest the eggs so that we can get more eggs in the long run, please send them to Adze. Getting these big ships is a guild effort, don't be greedy! :D

Also, if anyone wants to donate unbound tax certificates towards the upkeep of the guild house, I would not be opposed! Taxes are 20 certs/week.

Nice! I have 25 unbound certificates that I can donate to this cause. I should send them then to you Cyendia?

Also I always have on me about 40 packs worth of meat and eggs for Solzreed stuff, so anytime I can be around for a run I am happy to donate some.

The guild house now has a Handsome Haranya Tutoring Cushion, complete with the handsome Logan to teach you the language ways.

In order to learn the language you need to have 100 Art of Language books. I've read that 50% will give you a difficult but decipherable knowledge of the language. Books require 50 Paper, 5 Memory Ink, 5 Leather and you should send your mats to Krampus because he's leveling Printing for the guild and it's a hell of a grind!

We bought a new guild house in the Calmlands! (Thanks Zerned for the loan!) Hit me up with three hereafter stones for a port so you can bind there. I promise not to accidentally port you to Ava's house instead. ;)

Back