What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Guild Store

.SPiNE

We need more people to put stuff in the store and more people buying, just to keep the flow going.

Anyhow, I just wanted to create this thread for the MAIN purpose of posting what you're looking for, be it equipment, crafting materials or prostitutes.

Create just one post and keep updating that one so that it's easier for everyone else to view.

Looking for: Runestones, preferably those round ones. If you're a bro and want free enchantments later then just mail me runestones so I can level the craft :D

My IGN is @PorcuSPiNE

If you're not crafting, maybe try listing anything with Intricate on guild store. I know I would be willing to pay a few golds for those.

I'm looking for:

Round or Square Runes
Shields or Wood weps to break down.
(edit) Also prostitutes. Live only pls.

I'll also breakdown cloth and metal, but trying to focus a little so my bank space quits crying.

My provisioning is nearly max (45) and I need more recipes, preferably blue or higher. Come on, don't you want dem buffs???

Also bows, staves, and shields would be nice. Sell or trade me...

Back