What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Hero Slayer badge farming

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
I have the Take Out Vindictators mission, which is great for farming the Hero Slayer badge, needed for the Force of Nature Accolade.

On Saturday night, (probably 8 pm EST), I'm going to run the mission 100 times to kill Luminary, the first hero in the mission who's right by the door.

I need at least 3 50s to sign up, and then we can lk 4 others. At least one /rad is needed to make it go faster.

Hero Slayer badge hunting.

Draykos needs Force of Nature. If there's SK room I want to bring him. If not, I will get my corruptor to help out.

I'm going to run this again tomorrow night, Unfortunately I wasn't feeling well and couldn't complete it. I'm making another calender event for it, so just sign up there or post in this thread.

Thank you for everyone who came out tonight. At least we got a few heroes.
face_plain.gif

I would like to join with my lvl 30 Brute if there's still room.  I don't have a 50 villain yet so =(.

Aemon Algiz said:
If you're doing it again on Sunday, I'd be happy to tag along to help out.

We had a full team today, but we'll probably have room tomorrow. Just sign up on the calender to reserve a spot. Also, welcome to the site Aemon.
face_plain.gif

Unfortunately, I'm working on Sundays. If where going to schedule this next week on Saturday I'm in. I need to start working on Art's badges since I'll be hitting 50 soon.

AoW

Lord Tryden said:
Aemon Algiz said:

We had a full team today, but we'll probably have room tomorrow. Just sign up on the calender to reserve a spot. Also, welcome to the site Aemon.
face_plain.gif

Alrighty! I'm signed up and ready for tomorow.

Gonna reschedule this again. Seems I keep running into hiccups and I need a lot of time to do it. Keep watching this thread, I'll announce a new date soon.

Re: RE: Hero Slayer badge farming

Lord Tryden said:
Aemon Algiz said:

face_plain.gif

This was the beginning of the end.

Back