What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

He's coming

They all thoght he was dead. They said he would never darkin the door way again.But now things have changed and a new evil has come to life!!!

RE: he,s coming.

Pepper Knight said:
They all thoght he was dead. They said he would never darkin the door way again.But now things have changed and a new evil has come to life!!!

Al Sharpton's not trying to run for President again is he? God, that guy should give it up already.

we can vote pepper as our official Cov spell checker for the contents for this website, nice to see you back pepper. what happened to tuby have not seen him on in last couple days?

well i will be coming back true.when im not sure i have afew other games i want a try 1st b4 i do vanguard being 1 ofem. u get a mount at ten build and drive ur on ship and ur f friends can ride on it with u how cool is that? 

Pepper Knight said:
well i will be coming back true.when im not sure i have afew other games i want a try 1st b4 i do vanguard being 1 ofem. u get a mount at ten build and drive ur on ship and ur f friends can ride on it with u how cool is that? 

Not as cool as playing CoV with all your friends.

Lord Tryden said:
Pepper Knight said:

Not as cool as playing CoV with all your friends.

Totally

well its desided. un till they do come out with another game worth my time and money. wow and cov is my new homes besides ido miss the old gang i rain with.

Pepper Knight said:

Soup Nazi?

Back