What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

HYPE THREAD #7985: Star Wars Battlefront

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
So there I was at work. An average day like any other, putting in my hours and looking excellent in the sweet new cardigan that I had just bought.

Suddenly my iPhone™ went off. It was one of my "online friends."

IMG_3305.PNG

"OH SHIT," I said to myself. "THAT REMINDS ME THAT STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT BETA STARTS TODAY."

That's right involuntary celibates of Vindictive, it's time to experience the human emotion of happiness once again. Because we have a new game. And it has Darth motherfucking Vader in it.

1460941694790987554.gif

Here's some aerial combat:

And ground combat:

Make sure to add me on Origin so we can play together (lol look at those two other games we barely played u guys are so dumb for buying them)

origin.png

The beta is free till the game gets its official release on November 17. That's right, I said free, you poverty stricken redneck. SO DOWNLOAD IT.

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront/beta

I'll play this.

Been awhile, what's everyone been up to...besides getting ladies pregnant? Sigma sucks cuz he's playing battlefront on xberxxx1. I'm sticking to pc :)

Fuck this useless cunt ass game. All it does is go to black screen and crash for me. I've tried all the fixes suggested online and nothing. Fuck you, EA. Fuck you in your dirty, herpes infested ass.

Yep that happened to me too, had to put the extra parameters in origin and luckily it ended up working.

Back