What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Introduce yourself here!

RE: I know you all in game, what about the "Real" you?

Hey guys,

I found this thread buried in the back of the forums so I figured I would dust it off and keep it going. My name is Stu and I live in Princeton, MN. Besides playing WAR, I love to play guitar and I love heavy metal and certain other types of music. I'm in like 3 bands but I save all my best song ideas for myself and record them at home on my free time in my room which is basically a little recording studio. I enjoy hockey and snowboard and the occasional weekend party. I pretty much just spend time with my girlfriend. My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/drunkenstu because i'm too lazy to photoshop any images to make myself look good like Tryen did
face_mischief.gif

RE: I know you all in game, what about the "Real" you?

Why hlo Stu.  I'm SPiNE and that's all you'll know about me =X.  Don't worry, I've been with Vindictive about 3 years now and none of them really knows who I am either so don't feel left out.  I'm turning 20 this March and I currently attend UCSD ^_^

Edit:  I'm sure Tryden did not photoshop any of his pics.  The man is just sexy like that...promotionz plz kthxbye!

Back