What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

LFF Application

silkypie

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />Yes. However, I'm an introvert, I don't speak much but will provide text input. I like listening in TS and would like constructive criticism on how to improve in PvP.<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />I played Rappelz(f2p, shop user) on and off for 2-3 years and hated it but I had nothing better to do as a kid. GW2 is everything I wanted in an mmo from Rappelz. I really look forward to learning the aspects of PvP and hope to find friendly people I can team with.<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />After 17:30 CST. All weekends are free.<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />Zilch :(<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />I'm perfectly fine with that but I won't talk much. I prefer type to chat.<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />GW2- neonpyra.3194
Steam- silkypie

I just downloaded steam a few weeks ago and don't have any games yet. It'd be nice to find new people to play with!<br /><br />

Back