What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

moving from War to WOW...

dardargetcrunk

<font color=#4b0082>So, when Vindictive guild in warhammer slowed to a mear 3 players online when I was, I decided it was time to change games. I do love all the guys in the guild, and would be awesome if I could still play with everyone. My War account is on hold, and I'm rolling a DK lvl 58 at the moment. I'm playing on Akama, and my character is Thumbilina. I'm not on as much as when I first started playing MMO's, but hopefully i'll stop getting all the hours at work and get some more game time in. [ they wanna make me manager. . . :/ ] welp, thank for the time, and I hope to see some of&nbsp; you in game.

Love,
Daria</font>

Really considering WoW for Cataclysm seeing as I spent at least 4 years of my life in that game it's a "eh why not" thing...But this totally depends on my friend. /sadface

Ivy- said:
Really considering WoW for Cataclysm seeing as I spent at least 4 years of my life in that game it's a "eh why not" thing...But this totally depends on my friend. /sadface

I have too many good memories of vanilla WoW. I don't have anything against what they're doing with Cataclysm, I just don't want to have those memories soiled. So I'll be avoiding this expansion.

And may I add: holy shit there are a lot of forum emotes now.
89.gif
&nbsp;
91.gif
&nbsp;
63.gif

dardargetcrunk said:
<span style="color: #4b0082;">So, when Vindictive guild in warhammer slowed to a mear 3 players online when I was, I decided it was time to change games. I do love all the guys in the guild, and would be awesome if I could still play with everyone. My War account is on hold, and I'm rolling a DK lvl 58 at the moment. I'm playing on Akama, and my character is Thumbilina. I'm not on as much as when I first started playing MMO's, but hopefully i'll stop getting all the hours at work and get some more game time in. [ they wanna make me manager. . . :/ ] welp, thank for the time, and I hope to see some of&nbsp; you in game.

Love,
Daria</span>

I've been playing the endless trial version of WAR, you're characters are stuck in tier 1, scenarios pop quickly, having more fun then when i played on my full account.
Best of all, i dont have to pay a cent.

just to add, been playing wow for the last 3 months, got bored with ICC raids pretty quick and quit.

Who hid music in the thread? I was not prepared for that.

..Is that a thermals song? Fine, fine- I'll wear the kitten shirt today. Thank you to whomever made my morning routine a little bit easier.

215644058.jpg

edit:
PS - I wouldn't mind farting around on wow for a bit.

<div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs> <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

I love the thermals!&nbsp;

And WoW's lost a lot of it's good points but I'm back in it now too
face_sad.gif
For a little while

Ivy is. I hate realID though because apparently I made my name Me Weir instead of Samantha Weir a long time ago...

Back