What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

POTIONS POTIONS POTIONS

Helios

Listen up you scrubs. Apart from making the polishes and pigments for your armor, I can also make useful health and mana potions. There are two classes of potions: minor potions and regular potions. There's a minor and regular tree of potions for both health and mana. Fortunately for you, they're on different timers! Regular health potions heal for quite a bit more than minor health potions, but they are on a 90 second cooldown (minor is on a 9 second cooldown). Mana potions operate in a similar manner, but the regular potions only have a 45 second cooldown. Here are the recipes:

9s Cooldown Potions
Sun's Glory x10 (1900 health):
40 Medicinal Powders
20 Lavender
10 Mushroom
5 Lotus
3 Cultivated Ginseng

Time's River x10 (1130 mana):
60 Medicinal Powders
20 Iris
10 Thistle
5 Cornflower
3 Aloe

90s Health potion:
Celestial Ray x10 (2900 health):
39 Medicinal Powders
20 Lavender
10 Mushroom
15 Ginkgo Leaf

45s Mana potion:
Celestial Breeze x10 (1750 mana):
49 Medicinal Powder
20 Iris
10 Thistle
50 Bay Leaf

ALSO:
Royal Guard's Honor (+600 Physical Defense for 30 min):
8 Medicinal Powder
5 Honey
20 Lily

Rainbow In Reach (+600 Magic Defense for 30 min):
8 Medicinal Powder
5 Honey
20 Narcissus

Dahuta's Bubble (underwater breathing 45 mins):
30 Medicinal Powder
5 Seabreeze Essence
1 Sparkling Shell Dust

Use my potions to make up for your lack of skill, scrubs! So send me your mats. That is all.

hzca4o5.gif

My level 50 vitalism will make your potions obsolete!

I tease of course. So is it your asshole or your mouth that I insert the coin to get my potion vended to me?

Back