What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Sigmar's Blessings

<p align=left>(Ok, I don't know where the RP forum went but this'll have to do.&nbsp; Prepare for Warhammer RP Jared-style!)

*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *

I am so poor that I don't even have a name.&nbsp; My parents tell me that Sigmar knows who I am and that's all that matters.&nbsp; We go to the outer fringes of the peasantry's services at the Shack of Sigmar.&nbsp; Our village can't afford a real temple or shrine.&nbsp; Crazy man 'Jorbles had a shack and he said we should use it.&nbsp; My parents said that a big fancy temple isn't what Sigmar wants but rather that we're good people who work hard for our aristocracy.&nbsp; When I asked my parents why we don't just keep all of the good stuff they told me that the aristocrats need it or they will turn into demons.&nbsp; I didn't want to see them turn into demons and I wouldn't know what to do with fine glass chickens anyway.&nbsp; What peasant needs a diamond encrusted golden pooper anyway?&nbsp; If it helps the aristocrats from beomcing demons I didn't see any harm.&nbsp; I lived many years with the wisdom of my parents quite contented.

Then Sigmar himself began talking to me.&nbsp; In my dreams, when I'm growing corn and sometimes even when I have to chase the crazy&nbsp;rooster who thinks he's a pig back outta the mudpit.

He usually tells me that I'm a good person and that I don't need any golden poopers.&nbsp; That going to the Shack on Sigmundays is the right thing to do.

But eventually that wasn't enough.&nbsp; Sigmar wanted more.

"Nameless child" he would wisper into my peasant brain.&nbsp; "Go make a brand out of iron that bears my holy Name."&nbsp; I did as Sigmar needed.

"Good, good.&nbsp; Now get it hot and start branding people in your village" he told me.&nbsp; But I was not so sure...&nbsp; Why would Sigmar want me to hurt people?

"It won't hurt them.&nbsp; Not if they're good people that is.&nbsp; People who are true to Me won't even feel it.&nbsp; They'll even thank you for making them closer to Me."

I went out of the smithy hut and began branding my friends and villagers in the Holy name of Sigmar.&nbsp; I was astonished at first at how many people screamed in pain but then I realised that they must all be evil!&nbsp; To reject the Holy name of Sigmar by screaming!&nbsp; Unthinkable!

"Be patient my child.&nbsp; Bring my name to your parents and await other agents&nbsp;of My temple" Sigmar whispered.

As I got near my home my father came out and he was quite angry.&nbsp; He shouted many things and even tried to take Sigmar's brand from my hands.&nbsp; I'll show him!&nbsp; Sigmar will help him see the way!&nbsp; And with a quick jab I placed the brand right on his belly.&nbsp; His eyes bugged out just like those frogs I sometimes find in that purple-water creek in a cave I found.&nbsp; When he screamed so loudly my heart sank.&nbsp; Perhaps he wasn't as convinced of Sigmar as he said he was.

When my mother came out to see the commotion I quickly lunged for her but she moved oddly and I accidentally brought Sigmar to her face.&nbsp; She too screamed.

Buckets of rotten fish!&nbsp; My whole village is somehow agaisnt Sigmar!&nbsp; What will I do?&nbsp; What CAN I do?&nbsp; I ran to the Shack of Sigmar and hid behind a plank of rotted wood.&nbsp; Sigmar told me to wait and I will.

"Child, listen..." Sigmar said.&nbsp; In the distance I could hear my friends and family shouting and yelling.&nbsp; It sounded like they were quite mad.&nbsp; Probably at Sigmar since they were so un-Sigmarian.&nbsp; "Look there..." He said softly.&nbsp; Oh my!&nbsp; Under the Shambled Altar of Sigmar was some sort of...&nbsp; huge hammer!

"Now, child.&nbsp; The final way you can help your village is to smash the evilness out of them.&nbsp; The Hammer of Sigmar won't hurt those pure and true.&nbsp; Go forth and whack some evil!"

*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *

More coming soon...</p>

I once hailed from Protector...&nbsp; but I did my time on Virtue too ^_^

Actually, I do occasionally write and I did play the good ol' fashioned D&D in my day.&nbsp; The gaming groups I tend to find myself in were more on the 'character personality' side of D&D and tended to be like bad acting at times.&nbsp; By mixing&nbsp;my writing, my D&D and my personal flavor of eccentricity you get the above.

face_grin.gif

I actually enjoyed that. Well written and oozing with that eccentric style that can only be Jared. Also, it made me laugh a few times&nbsp;
face_plain.gif

That's not crazy, that's one of those, "So what did you come up with today dear?" moments.&nbsp; Jared was telling me about it when he was picking me up from work yesterday and I was just spurring him on.&nbsp; It's a type of imagination you have to nurture and encourage so it doesn't die down into another mundane and average person
face_grin.gif

Nishanna said:
That's not crazy, that's one of those, "So what did you come up with today dear?" moments.&nbsp; Jared was telling me about it when he was picking me up from work yesterday and I was just spurring him on.&nbsp; It's a type of imagination you have to nurture and encourage so it doesn't die down into another mundane and average person
face_grin.gif
Now do you guys see why i say she is my favorite married lady ever? Jared, you gotta let me in on the secret of where you found her! <3

Back