What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So, I gotta ask

My opinion probably does not matter much since most in Archeage do not know me but I kinda gave up on Archeage. I really do not like the combat system since it is mindless grinding takes too long to kill things no matter what class you play. So too me it seems like mindless grinding took me forever to get levels. Ok I will get off my soapbox now

Unfortunately, I think most of us are done.

Between Trion's lacking the ability to handle the game (exploits, server outages, thunderstruck trees, etc, etc) and Outcry's carebear approach to pirating, the game just wasn't living up to most of our expectations.

trions failure to keep a game clean and running is probably number one.

second would be carebears............................oh how they are always the bane of my existence.

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

Lolz, Archeage.

Everytime I quit a game, Sigma always slowly (but surely) loses interest in it. Ima go buy Dragon Age Inquisition, now :p

A bit of a bummer that y'all don't play this actively any more. But I get why you guys don't. So, I took my toon out of Benedict.

After mindlessly leveling to 50, I realized:
- My WoW-like plate tanking spec is useless at end game.
- This game is alright for a F2P game. Another grindfest Asian flavor, nothing spectacular, especially for cheap bastids like me.
- I'm late to the pirate party. Oh well. I wish I had some time to do guild stuff.

Back to LoL.

ps. Darra, you rock!

Back