What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So what's the status?

Is anyone at all still playing WAR? &nbsp;How's your efforts going since you've returned, Mr. Tryden?<div>
</div><div>I'm just curious to see how it's rolling in Warhammer-land.</div>

Yeah I was wondering that myself and wanted to log on but this morning I got an email today that all my accounts are deactivated now so yeah. Also deactivated my COH for now not that the game is bad I actually like it but it's just something that I would have played years ago. Guess my gaming taste has changed over the years.

Missed this and posted the relevent material in the wrong place.. but anyway..

Its to bad you all left (playing that is).&nbsp; The game is starting to pick back up and be fun again.

A lot of the vocal elements on both sides that were pretty shitty are starting to quit and leave and its left people seeing the game as a community that can have fun as a whole, rather then this side v. that side.

Granted, looking at the WA forums wont give that impression.. but in game and actually talking via vent with people&nbsp;from guilds like&nbsp;Kindred, Stasis, Iron Wolves&nbsp;etc has started to show that the feelings are mutual on both sides.

Ash, is Mager's account still active as far as you know?&nbsp; If your not playing anymore im E-mailing him to see if I can play (and pay for if needed) to use his toon.&nbsp; Id like to play something differnet for awhile and am too lazy to start from scratch.

<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 16px; "><div style="margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; list-style-type: square; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; background-image: none; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana; font-size: 9pt; color: black; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 3px; text-align: left; word-wrap: break-word; ">I miss you bb <3</div></span>

Back