What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

So, who ended up subscribing?

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Wanted to see a show of hands. I did and still log in occasionally to continue my incredibly slow progress to 50. Also, explain why you subbed or quit after the free 30 days. :3

Sidenote: I thought this was a good review of the game.

I subscribed, though after hearing everyone talking about GW2 i started up on that again (I blame Tryden). I do still log in and play making my own slow way to 50 on a few different characters. My favorite is quickly becoming one that's probably basically useless as anything but just fun to play. She's a 2h wielding heavy armor wearing sorcerer...gotta say though with her little summoned pet she's REALLY hard to kill in pve and manages to kill others fairly quick...haven't tried her out in pvp yet so we'll have to see how that goes.

cchckls98 said:
I subscribed, though after hearing everyone talking about GW2 i started up on that again (I blame Tryden). I do still log in and play making my own slow way to 50 on a few different characters. My favorite is quickly becoming one that's probably basically useless as anything but just fun to play. She's a 2h wielding heavy armor wearing sorcerer...gotta say though with her little summoned pet she's REALLY hard to kill in pve and manages to kill others fairly quick...haven't tried her out in pvp yet so we'll have to see how that goes.

Actually, that build is fairly strong for PvE Sorc and also very strong for 1v1 scrimmages in PvP.

still play, trying to get to 50. i can't play atm cause bugged patcher -_-. really fun game, dying to try my sorcerer in pvp since i changed bulid a little (also need to hit 50 since its a huge advantage)

.SPiNE said:
cchckls98 said:

Actually, that build is fairly strong for PvE Sorc and also very strong for 1v1 scrimmages in PvP.

Really? sweet gives me a good reason to play that more other than just fun. My main is still currently a bow wielding nightblade though :p

Back