What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Spike's Birth: Rise of the Hell Lord

Spike,son of a demon and a psychic hero,was born a demon,but unlike his brother Electron Boy,he was full of demon blood. He had grown up into a life of training hard. He learned to control his fiery powers when he killed his dad at age 15,the day he gained the mark of the Hell Lord. At age 27 he gained armor to wear,and more human look,donning white hair,slick glasses,fishnet shirt,gloves,pants,and shoes, with no wings,horns like a demon. He tried to kill his brother in Warburg but it failed. Now at age 30 he plans to kill his brother,for real this time,and he will not fail

Solitary's Story: the names Solitary, friends call me Drifter...i'ma stalker and i'll fuc* you up..the end. I use Pink Pom Poms of death to kill people, i run around in pvp zones like a chicken with its head cut off.(i'm sure ivy will say soemthing ridiculus about that). Be friendly with me and i am a great ally, respect me and i'll give you a good duel, piss me off and see what i do...and i might feel bad about it later..but before i do..i'm gonna jack you up.

image012.jpg
<---Solitary Drifter

I resent that chicken comment
face_sad.gif

Solitary Drifter said:
Solitary's Story: the names Solitary,friends call me Drifter...i'ma stalker and i'll fuc* you up..the end. Iuse Pink Pom Poms of death to kill people, i run around in pvp zoneslike a chicken with its head cut off.(i'm sure ivy will say soemthingridiculus about that). Be friendly with me and i am a great ally,respect me and i'll give you a good duel, piss me off and see what ido...and i might feel bad about it later..but before i do..i'm gonnajack you up.

Hey solitary, for posts like this you want to start new threads. Copy and paste this text and click (add new) in the forum section you want to start a new thread. Otherwise, you're off topic and technically jacking someone else's thread.

listen here try-dawg..i was jsut messin around ...that story was a joke...seriously..i could write a descrip that scared you..if i had to will...but regaurdless...i'll refrain from posting sillyness again.

Solitary Drifter said:
listen here try-dawg..i was jsut messin around ...that story was a joke...seriously..i could write a descrip that scared you..if i had to will...but regaurdless...i'll refrain from posting sillyness again.

Nah man, it's cool. Everyone posts whatever they want here. Just saying, it's better to start new threads for stuff like that. So no worries.

Back