What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition GIVEAWAY

Tryden's speech took longer than the drawing. Also I feel like I need an explanation for that ending, Aemon.

ALL THE KEYS HAVE NOW BEEN SENT OUT.

As for the questions about the video:

-The Pepper Knight photo from the beginning is in fact internet celebrity Pepper Knight, taken from the video below.

-The ending shows Aemon smashing a laptop after he dropped it and decided he should put it out of its misery.

-Yes, I completely phoned in making the video. WHATEVER.

Where is Pepper Knight? Why isn't he playing ESO?

Cuz he's really missing out...

screen60.jpg

ohlawd.gif

Holy CRAP. I forgot to check this till tonight. This is awesome. Thank you. I'll roleplay the best Argonian you've ever god-damn seen. I swear it.

After few years. I just thought I'd answer a couple of questions. 2013 saw the fall of a beautiful masterpiece of a PC since then. I have not been able to play in the PC worlds and have been pretty much been contained with in the confines of console. XBOX LIVE primarily ScavingerOkami is what I go by on there but a new PC is currently under construction. As of right now its just in the planning stages. If anyone plays XBOX LIVE speak up!!

ALL THE KEYS HAVE NOW BEEN SENT OUT.

As for the questions about the video:

-The Pepper Knight photo from the beginning is in fact internet celebrity Pepper Knight, taken from the video below.

-The ending shows Aemon smashing a laptop after he dropped it and decided he should put it out of its misery.

-Yes, I completely phoned in making the video. WHATEVER.

I think we can destroy this now. Thank you. Lol

Back