What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

The introduction thread for all our new members from Aion

RE: The introduction thread for all our new members f...

MiniMerc92 said:
<p style="text-align: left; ">Hey all, names MiniMerc. But Mini or Merc are just fine
face_happy.gif
I'm 18 currently in my senior year of HS graduating in May. I'm on the west coast so I tend to stay on a bit later than most so if anyone wants to play you can usually find me online ;)

I've got a level 20 assassin on Siel, I was just recruited today by Thoughtless. Had a great time running BC and I hope to get to know everyone
face_grin.gif
</p>
<div>
</div><div>Yo dawg.</div>

I'm Ash's not so evil twin, but I do make a mean dessert.....who likes pie?  I'd rather PvP a Elyos if one is stupid enough to ride a abyss gate alone.....their clerics are rather insulting and tend to call us Asmohoes.....they haveg it too easy on their side.  We have to work at it on our side, compared to them.  Oh, did I say their toon were too cute?  I'd like to see more blood on their pristine white wings, broken bodies are nice too.

Hmm, might be worth a rez to see them bleed again!

Asha
-who sometimes flies too close to the ground.
 But I can do a 2 point turn and circle like a vulture on my wing tip.  I got a good teacher, she is a real macaw.

Hello creatures, im batto in game....Real name is Brandon im 23yr old live in indiana. Currently unemployed
face_sad.gif
but going to school for game designing taking a semester off but prolly changing to personal trainer. Was in the Army as a military police for 2 years.&nbsp; Atm i am doing local cage fighting at 170 middlewelter weight class and thats it i think...lol nice to meet u all

You're going to drop making games?! I've always considered that / game testing to be my dream job.

Back