What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Upgrade suggestions

cchckls98

OK so I have noticed that with ESO, loading times on my computer are ridiculous, and since I've been toying with the idea of upgrading things for awhile now I thought I'd see if anyone had any good suggestions. I currently run 64-bit Windows 7 with an AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Black 2.50 GHz processor, and an AMD Radeon HD 5670 graphics card. What I was wanting suggestions on was upgrades for my processor as well as a good graphics card that wouldn't tax my budget too much. Let me know what ya'll think would be good for either one to help out my playing. To be honest the load times is one of the reasons I haven't been playing ESO as much as I would like.

The best improvement you'll find for load times is getting a SSD hard-drive. The rest really depend on how much your willing to spend, seeing as that a new cpu with require you to get a new mobo. Don't think any manufacturer makes LGA775 boards anymore.

LostElric said:
For ideas check here:http://www.logicalincrements.com/
SSDs are pretty awesome though, you can get a 240gb samsung for around $140 or so.

Cool that helps a ton actually. Now I just gotta do some comparisons and figure out what I want for a new motherboard/cpu as well as graphics card but that little table will help a ton with that. Much appreciated.

Back