What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vind status on Aion

Ashelia01

Ok this is mainly for the guys playing Aion. <span style="font-size: 10px;">(any off topic comments can/will be moved or deleted)</span>

So I know a lot of you are wondering about whats going on in the legion. We have had a wave of inactivity going on, people quitting the game or leveling so fast that they need a legion with more level 40+ players. Well this all has been adding up to the legion being "slow". Also the fact that there are a few people bot'ing and officers MIA doesn't help the situation.

So here is what we stand on at the moment we need members , I do not care what level they are just need new blood. Then we need them also to all times of the day. I do not care if you ninja them for a different legion but get members to join.

This is an mmo but it feels like an rpg with no friends to group with all I have been doing is quests and Grinding. People say it is a "down/slow" time. I say people are already bored of the game and dont want to admit it OR they are being distracted by other games and havent told us.

So yeah hang in there, give us time to get more people Active/non botters in the legion.

Yeah, the reality is the Aion legion is slowing down drastically. But what can you do? I'm sort of bored of the game myself, that's why I'm bo---having my friend Pedro play the game for me.

Oh well, if people stop playing, they stop playing. We'll see if the trend changes, and if not, then I guess we'll wait for the next MMO.

Also, this cat:

1258694133763.jpg

Yea I'm pretty much done with it. The PvP is lacking, the gimickey wings dont make it fun like they thought it would. The fort raids are just like Warhammers, only a lot laggier and a lot less strategic.

Lord Tryden said:
Yeah, the reality is the Aion legion is slowing down drastically. But what can you do? I'm sort of bored of the game myself, that's why I'm bo---having my friend Pedro play the game for me.

Oh well, if people stop playing, they stop playing. We'll see if the trend changes, and if not, then I guess we'll wait for the next MMO.

SNIP

Yeah not a whole lot you can do atm, except quit and go back to WoW..&nbsp; i kid.

I've been feeling kinda meh about the game for a while now, only fun i had with Aion in the last 2 weeks was last night when we 2 manned FT, else its just been grinding and grinding.
I'm not exactly sure what pvp imbalances there are, aion is centered around group pvp, so if your thinking your class should be able to solo any other class because you just bought all blue armors, you fail.

If people decide to call it quits, then i dont think il be picking up a new mmo, might try out the Final Fantasy one when it comes out next year, so until then, BLAZE OF GLORY

Sknal said:
Lord Tryden said:

SNIP

If people decide to call it quits, then i dont think il be picking up a new mmo, might try out the Final Fantasy one when it comes out next year, so until then, BLAZE OF GLORY

Let's hope Socially Acceptable Penguin doesn't make an appearance. I hate that guy

Courage-Wolf-BOT-EXPLOIT-AND-BUY-KINAH-BLAZE-OF-GLORY.jpg

I gave up on Aion after the first month. As I did with Champions. Honestly, these days, I have more fun reading the forums than I do playing a rehashed MMO.

Back