What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vindictive isn't the same group I joined up for anymore

RE: Vindicitive isn't the same group I joined up for ...

<strike>Malietha Lavode said:
Dont worry Frooz, we love you no matter how drunk you&nbsp;become or how tangential your posts are
face_wink.gif
face_wink.gif
face_grin.gif
Which is drunk indeed, my friend. As I am now. BTW, how can you say that while looking at my little alien head picture there? That's really me. straight out the camera. Shizz, I need to make this relevant somehow...</strike>

I myself am more comfortable with small groups, and it honestly dismayed me when the recruiting never stopped. I would log in and be the only person I know.. awkward or something. Its not that I want the guild restricted to some sort of elite class or something, and I really have no reason why recruiting should be closed other my personal comfort.. It is easier for me to get to know people when I can keep them straight in my mind though. and when I'm not scared into playing ostrich by multitudes of strangers.
sand.gif

Also, I have noticed that when gaming palls, guilds are the lifeline that keep you attached to a game. The general you, not the specific. not relevant I guess.

face_confused.gif
Also, Tryden or whoever is responsible, why is there no spell check in the text field? that is a terrible flaw - for it to tell me that I spelled something wrong but not tell me how to fix it. mean.
I reserve the right to edit this post.<strike> Bitches.</strike>
...?

EDIT: Yeah, it really IS 230 in the morning.

Back