What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

WARHAMMER IN SPACE

Gonna check out the demo later.  I'm an absolute whore for the tabletop game, so I'll try it at least, no matter what.  I'll tell you what I think about it later.

Malietha Lavode said:
Gonna check out the demo later.  I'm an absolute whore for under the table games, so I'll try it at least, no matter what.  I'll tell you what I think about it later.

Fixt

Malietha Lavode said:
Not particularly impressed by the Space marine Demo.   I felt resoundingly "meh" about it in every way.

Thats too bad. I think that the most this game has going for it is the whole, "ORCS IN SPACE YEAH ROCK ON BRAH IMMA SPACE ORC!!!!!!1111" thing.

In other news, I just pirated a copy of sims 3: generations.
face_grin.gif

Oh sims, y u so unrespectable to gamers? I want our relationship to progress, but until you stop embarrassing me in public you'll have to remain a dirty little secret.

I had to google "Warhammer in space" to figure out what you guys were talking about. COME ON. Not one person said the actual title of the video game in this thread. NOT ONE.

My bitching aside, I'm going to download the demo ^_^

Here's some Pokemon logic to keep you busy while I download it and provide you my thoughts on the demo (in b4 no one cares):

1314419571265.jpg

1314419971305.jpg

Back