What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Who is playing DayZ?

ZOned Out said:
Thought everyone would enjoy this video. Didn't happen to me but thought was funny as hell.

I found this today while watching some old Battlefield Friends videos

Crazy night of craziness. NIGHT SERVERS, SO SPOOKY

2E775CEDA8C712D87D88D91481E0EB6BAA158F80

That was a great night. Anyway, for those of us that did not know where we were getting sniped from. I think the first few minutes of this video show where they were.

MauserTeleri said:
is the game smoother and less buggy?

Negative. Hasn't really changed in my opinion since we bought it, but whatever, still entertaining if you play occassionally

Also, yeah Zeph, that's what I figured. They were on the silos. I tried going out and looking but it was dark as fuck :/

Playing DayZ with Ivy: she lies around and makes me get her food. useless

2015-02-22_00005.jpg

but check out my fucking awesome polka dot dress

2015-02-22_00003.jpg

LOL, dude, I was lurking in Elektro all night tonight, killed a couple bads.

AK47 with 100 rounds, Mosin w/ Compensator, PU and Highpower 40 rounds, Food FOR days, Fire axe, Canteen, Water bottle, Med kit, Tactical 12 slot vest, and my handy dandy range finder!

SHIT IS GOING DOWN !!

Oh Tryden.. You would be so very ashamed of me.. A guy approached me, friendly as could be, " Do you know where the water pump is? " he asked. "Of course! Follow me", I said.

*Watches him drink, raises Mosin, headshot*

OH! And a hand grenade.

Ivy- said:

YOU SAID YOU WERE FEEDING ME THE KIWI BUT YOU ATE IT YOURSELF YOU LIAR

and it was delicious

TEUFEL said:
LOL, dude, I was lurking in Elektro all night tonight, killed a couple bads.

AK47 with 100 rounds, Mosin w/ Compensator, PU and Highpower 40 rounds, Food FOR days, Fire axe, Canteen, Water bottle, Med kit, Tactical 12 slot vest, and my handy dandy range finder!

SHIT IS GOING DOWN !!

Oh Tryden.. You would be so very ashamed of me.. A guy approached me, friendly as could be, " Do you know where the water pump is? " he asked. "Of course! Follow me", I said.

*Watches him drink, raises Mosin, headshot*

OH! And a hand grenade.

this post took me on a roller coaster of emotions

The guy with the ak was running down the road and Setto was chasing him, I couldn't get a clear shot at his center mass so I took his legs out leaving him crippled on the ground. Setto made the mistake of continuing the pursuit after I fired and took four rounds to the chest, I repositioned myself so I wouldn't get shot, and took aim again shooting the guy in the head.

Before all of this happened I accidentally fell off the top of the hospital and died. XD
I luckily got the Elektro spawn and sprinted straight back to my body.

I wonder who I can use that grenade on.... *cough* Euph *cough*

Yo, I am so geared, I got skull balaclavas for everyone, I got a Steyr Aug for whoever, FNX with red dot and magazines for daaaays, plenty of food, smershed vest with the smershed out backpack, so who's going to be ready to go hit up some DayZ soon?

Oh and I found this really cool dude that may or may not soft reset the server at crashed helos for us.. :D

2015-02-24_00001.jpg

LOL
"I don't care if you're a vegatarian.. you're eating this bacon"

I have a couple grenades and a flashbang :D

Zephy and I are playing this if anyone wants to join. We're geared up the ass and in Novo. Zephy is an excellent honeytrap. Honestly, we're just looking for a third person to be our gear mule

And before you ask, yes the game is still a pile of buggy shit. See you soon ~~

Back