What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

You're all shit, so come be shit in BLESS

Ivy-

None of you read these forums anymore but just in case some sad, desperate soul still checks here daily in hopes of the smallest amount of social contact I have an opportunity to offer you.

Bless early access begins in May, but there is no specific date yet other than the month. Our group will be playing Bless however this group is not Vindictive. It's the guild/group that Sigma, Xune and I are a part of from BDO. We'll be making our guild right at the start and will be pushing to be very competitive in the game. This means that I'll probably kick you if you don't progress enough or you take the usual Vindictive route and give up on the game after a week of playing.

If anyone here is interested then you're more than welcome to join our guild. Let me know your discord tag here if you want to join and I'll give you an invite to the guild's discord.

Ivy- said:
None of you read these forums anymore

giphy.gif

Ivy- said:
I have an opportunity to offer you.

tumblr_noiwv4KNc61tuzl8ro1_500.gif

Ivy- said:
however this group is not Vindictive.

tumblr_ov0k3hVKEM1vr719go2_1280.gif

Ivy- said:
This means that I'll probably kick you if you don't progress enough .

awkward_lady.gif

Ivy- said:
take the usual Vindictive route and give up on the game after a week of playing.

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

Ivy- said:
If anyone here is interested

s1fPqX1.gif

Last edited:
Man, ya'll are just gonna be playing WoW on August 14th anyways, why you acting like your going to be playing this shit game for more then 2 weeks.

SMH

WOW adventures last a month usually. A real home is gonna be needed for when that ends.

I will be here with open arms, soothing the community in bless with songs of drama and e-peen angst.

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!"

Steam is currently accepting all refunds for this piece of shit game, thank me later

Back