What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

14-day free reactivation for ex-AoCers

ok, i broke down and re-upped my AoC for the 2 weeks.  Am i the only one?  And if not, where is everyone so i can get on the right server/faction and the like

***im also (for the first time ever i think) am lookiong for the most OP class there is so i can lvl faster and see a little more of the content.  Just let me know why you think it is or maybe some numbers so i can make a good choice through that.  Thanks
face_happy.gif

None of the classes are OPed anymore
face_sad.gif
 They kinda fixed everything so all the classes are actually pretty difficult to play early on...except for maybe Necromancer.  Yea, try Necro.  I'm not currently playing cause my old comp got owned so I'm still waiting.

I played a Necromancer and it was kind of rough until about level 20, when you get your 8 pets.

Of course that was before all the new patches. Still, my experience was there was a lot of dying, especially solo, in the early levels with a Necromancer

I just got 30 free days with a contest.  So i will be giving it a try again.
and we did play on set.

Zaz

X_Stomp_X said:
***im also (for the first time ever i think) am lookiong for the most OP class there is

lol wut didnt you have a Martial Arts/Super Reflex Stalker! OP!!

made a funny about MA/SR being OP.  L2read nub lolol

Im playing right now too.  just trying different AT's.  its 11 am Pacific
face_happy.gif

X_Stomp_X said:
made a funny about MA/SR being OP.
<div>
</div><div>No shit.</div><div>
</div><div>Edit: 
emoticon_wink.png
 (included a smiley face since I sounded too serious up there ^^)</div>

Back