What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Account security *please read*

SigmaEx

Its been brought to my attention that there has been hackers floating around taking peoples accounts and making rather large purchases. For your own security please use the rift authenticator. It takes no time at all to set up and will save you lots of headaches.

Again please get the authenticator.

#FailOfTheDay

Tried to add the authenticator to my account today, have to know answers to security questions. One of my questions is "What is the middle name of your youngest child?" Since this questions is clearly from my future self, I have no idea what the answer is (Also, are the questions Glyph gives you to choose from so terrible that I had to pick one that has no answer?). Now I have to pseudo recover my account to add the damn thing. UGH.

Cyendia said:
#FailOfTheDay

Tried to add the authenticator to my account today, have to know answers to security questions. One of my questions is "What is the middle name of your youngest child?" Since this questions is clearly from my future self, I have no idea what the answer is (Also, are the questions Glyph gives you to choose from so terrible that I had to pick one that has no answer?). Now I have to pseudo recover my account to add the damn thing. UGH.

It's forcing me to get it ._. It locked me out of my account even though I didn't want authenticator.

Back