What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Age of Conan Server List Released

Someone took Kaeli so my char on Set's Kayli. I can't play though because my computer is like..dead. Well almost dead. It's just freaking out like crazy. I'm only lvl 10-11 though since it "died" yesterday D: 

Lord Tryden said:
Mikey_ said:
There was 2 chosen PvP servers to be highly populated, Bane and Deathwhisper(per forums etc.). BUT Bane server was changed to have special rules, so NOW every pvp player is on Deathwhisper. This FFA PvP thing is getting annoying, everyone is an asshole and it is impossible to solo anytime anywhere. I like PvP, but never being able to advance when the guild isn't around... sucks.

I'm level 19 on Deathwhisper, name is Sera. Should I stop and go to pve server or what?

Get our guild name on Deathwhisper. But then switch to Set and get our name there too. I'm gonna make a judgment call and say we set up shop on a PvE server (Set) for now. But just in case, we'll have our names saved on both.

And sorry you have to do all the hard work. I would have done this myself if I hadn't gotten screwed over with early access. <3 you Mikey.

You could of gotten on my account and downloaded the early access thing on your computer seeing as the option to download it still shows up on the computer I'm on now and not the shitty one that won't work..It's like..a 1-2 day download and a couple hours or a little less to install.

I'd be interested in checking this game out if there is a free trial thingy out there. I'm not into Fantasy stuff, I'm a sci-fi geek. But doesn't hurt to look into it at least. I'd also say PVE server, not interested in getting ganked constantly...

Hmm...so there isn't an actual PvP zone?&nbsp; Just every map is pvp-able?&nbsp; Should have some sort of system to enable/disable PvP in PvE zones...if there is a PvE zone.

.SPiNE said:
Hmm...so there isn't an actual PvP zone?&nbsp; Just every map is pvp-able?&nbsp; Should have some sort of system to enable/disable PvP in PvE zones...if there is a PvE zone.

On a PvP server, there are no PvE zones(except a couple on newbie island).

Lord Tryden said:
Mikey_ said:
There was 2 chosen PvP servers to be highly populated, Bane and Deathwhisper(per forums etc.). BUT Bane server was changed to have special rules, so NOW every pvp player is on Deathwhisper. This FFA PvP thing is getting annoying, everyone is an asshole and it is impossible to solo anytime anywhere. I like PvP, but never being able to advance when the guild isn't around... sucks.

I'm level 19 on Deathwhisper, name is Sera. Should I stop and go to pve server or what?

Get our guild name on Deathwhisper. But then switch to Set and get our name there too. I'm gonna make a judgment call and say we set up shop on a PvE server (Set) for now. But just in case, we'll have our names saved on both.

And sorry you have to do all the hard work. I would have done this myself if I hadn't gotten screwed over with early access. <3 you Mikey.

I created Vindictive on Deathwhisper.

Grats on 20
face_mischief.gif
! If I can get this stupid new computer working I'll keep lvling till I can make the Set Vindictive =|

It's like a 2day download if I give you my account to get the early access with and the 20th is in 2 days but if you want it sure
face_mischief.gif

I can has PL?&nbsp; I bet you some nerd reached 80 already LOLZ!&nbsp; We must get in before the nerf!

I've decided I may try this game and i'd prolly roll a Barbarian.&nbsp; Also a bunch of my WoW budies are rolling on Deathwhisper as are a bunch of high profile ppl from other servers so thats where i'll be going.

Lord Tryden said:
Mikey_ said:
I created Vindictive on Deathwhisper.

Woot! Sweetness man. Any word on Vindictive on Set?

At any rate, see everyone tomorrow
face_grin.gif

I'm 21 on Set, name is Mary. BUT I did NOT create Vindictive on Set, because I am leaving town for a week and won't be able to invite anyone
face_sad.gif

My disk came in today so I'm reinstalling it on the new computer and can probably be on tomorrow if you are Mikey so's...invites me and I'll get others as they come jes?

Picked up this game today (not an easy task) and currently installing. Just to be sure everyone is on Deathwhisper, correct?

adam1974 said:
Picked up this game today (not an easy task) and currently installing. Just to be sure everyone is on Deathwhisper, correct?

Woot! We're on<font color="#ff0000"> Set (PvE)</font>

Contact Nightchill, Majinora, Fortune or Emomitra

Made Vindictive, invited Fortune and Kayli. They can both invite others, so send them or Mary a tell for guild invite.

Back