What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Age of Conan: Unchained

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
So AoC is free-to-play now. Anyone else checking it out? If so, perhaps we could create a fellowship or something.

(If not, my fellowship with your mom is pretty sweet)

Ok, Executive decision time.  EVERYONE needs to download this game!  I call for a Saturday/Sunday Vindictive get together.  Even if AoC sucks, I think that it will be good for us all to get back together.  Even if its just for the lulz.  Everyone post what time or times work for them.

Lets make this happen!

And if no one wants to play AoC, then make a suggestion on another game
face_happy.gif

It does suck. I played it a for a little while before I switched to Rift. The xpac is one giant rep grind.

Oh, and if Vindictive's bank seems slightly more empty than it originally was then uh..sorry.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ivy- said:
It does suck. I played it a for a little while before I switched to Rift. The xpac is one giant rep grind.

Oh, and if Vindictive's bank seems slightly more empty than it originally was then uh..sorry.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You stole all the moneyz, like you stole my heart ;-;

Aemon Algiz said:
Ivy- said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

You stole all the moneyz, like you stole my heart ;-;

I would play this, but weekends usually don't work for me - weekdays, however, are absolutely open in my schedule.

I don't know if I can do weekends. But I'm going to make a healer and recruit a bunch of people and create the most powerful guild on whatever server I pick.

If I can fit it into my busy fapping schedule

cc: Aemon

Bleh. I got an assassin up to 80 and don't think I could stomach another round. I heard they added content, but holy shit, was the grind from 60 to 80 painful.

I have a level 30 Necromancer, but I didn't have fun playing him. Definitely wanna try a healer though. Are healers fun in AoC?

Lord Tryden said:
I have a level 30 Necromancer, but I didn't have fun playing him. Definitely wanna try a healer though. Are healers fun in AoC?

Kind of. I liked healing on my old tempest of set but the game isn't really fun in general. Not anymore at least.

Ivy- said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey do you still have officer privilages in the guild? Make me a super god or something so I can kick all of you and steal what pennies are left in the bank

Lord Tryden said:
Ivy- said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey do you still have officer privilages in the guild? Make me a super god or something so I can kick all of you and steal what pennies are left in the bank

4069194883_6c24ab336c.jpg

Back