What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

ALL ABOARD THE MOTHERFUCKING HYPE TRAIN — H1Z1

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
So there you are, filling out your online dating profile, adding "low self esteem" and "attachment issues" to the About You section.

Just another regular Thursday night.

Hoping to hear back from a 3/10 soon, your phone buzzes. You check it. It's your only friend in the world — Andy.

Through your tears, you read the text.

"lol fegit u playing H1Z1?"

OH FUCK YOU ALMOST FORGOT. VINDICTIVE'S NEXT OVER-HYPED GAME THAT WE WILL PLAY FOR MAYBE A MONTH AND THEN ABANDON IS HERE. YOUR MOST FAVOURITE PART OF BEING IN THIS GUILD.

H1Z1 is a zombie sandbox game that is promising everything DayZ did, except without the bugs and maybe fewer Europeans.

"But Tryden," you ask, texting what is likely a middle-aged Fillipino man pretending to be a college student. "Why should I bother playing this game when, like my parents calling to get an update on my life, this will all end in disappointment?"

WELL BECAUSE H1Z1 HAS EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING LOVE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES.

LIKE:

ZOMBIE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATIONS

3444444.jpg

FUCKING RUNNING FOR HOURS ON END

2752426-h1z1_screens_012.jpg

AND GRATUITOUS YURI

Yuri-3-yuri-35427681-1024-768.jpg

So go and spend that $20 you were going to use to order pizza for one and join us in a post-apocalyptic rural America, where we will rob people and make them take off their clothes for our entertainment.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295110/

SEE YOU GUYS ON TEAMSPEAK TONIGHT.

H1Z1 is currently being developed in Early Access Alpha release for Microsoft Windows on Steam, and later due for full release on PlayStation 4.

Fucking dropped, also Sony Online Entertainment, ESO comes to mind. Well lets see how horrifically this will flop.

how's archeage doing? and I know I'm actually getting EVOLVE . how does this compare to 7days to die from what anyones heard about it. (considering how I know next to nothng about it) :cool:

OUR FIRST GAME FOOTAGE FROM THE H1Z! LAUNCH:

Attachments

• h1z1.png
    h1z1.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 681
MauserTeleri said:
how is it?

Better than DayZ, still has a long way to go. I was having a lot of fun with it, had a character that was a few days old, then I got killed by a hacker. And not a "Krampus died" hacker, a legit hacker. Dude was flying around the map, landed in front of me and shot me. Luckily Dragon shot him while he was looting me. Still a shitty way to die after investing a good amount of time to get shit the legit way.

Back