What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Anyone want to learn the LoL ropes?

IM COMIN ONLINE!!!!

Frooze, I dont have you as a friend!  Help me fix that pl0x.  Im xSTOMPx     Add me friend!

Sticky keys do not instill confidence.

"OK Frooz, on the count of three, you cast disintegrate and we jump them ... uh, Frooz, why did you just ghost into the turret?"

"ihavestickykeys."

HowaboutdrunkLoLingwithstickykeys??

face_grin.gif

face_grin.gif

D:

So, I just played the worst game I've been in yet.  I'm playing Cho-gath and my lane partner leaves me to the tender mercies of one of the best tryndameres I've seen yet and HIS partner, a decent Ryze.  So I'm totally fucked.  went 1-21-6.  Fuck.  That was a harsh game.

I'm going to go cry in the closet now.

Malietha Lavode said:
So, I just played the worst game I've been in yet.  I'm playing Cho-gath and my lane partner leaves me to the tender mercies of one of the best tryndameres I've seen yet and HIS partner, a decent Ryze.  So I'm totally fucked.  went 1-21-6.  Fuck.  That was a harsh game.

I'm going to go cry in the closet now.

It's games like that that put hair on your chest. Or contribute to a mental break down. Either or.

I made up for it with two very solid games, one with Veigar and one with Cho-Gath.  nothing fancy with Veigar, just a slow, solid push on Mid.  4/0/19  (ks'ing bastards) and one with Cho-Gath, 12/4/6.  I feel better about myself now. 

Got some experience playing Dota back in the day, and more recently HoN.  Havent played LoL much yet but I like it so far.

Name = TonySopran0 (with a zero at the end)

Swayoz said:
Got some experience playing Dota back in the day, and more recently HoN.  Havent played LoL much yet but I like it so far.

Name = TonySopran0 (with a zero at the end)

INVITE HIM TO YOUR TEAMS

I see you there Hock, make an account damn it.  Try, Sway and myself will be playing a game in about 20 min...

What level is everyone these days, anyway? I haven't played for a couple of weeks

I see the fervor for LoL in this guild has waned (before I even joined =/) 

I play LoL pretty frequently and I'm fairly decent at the game. I'm totally down to teach anybody what I know if anybody is interested in learning. I play support primarily but I'm pretty decent at most roles. 

ingame name is ap0Gsound, feel free to add me :]

Me, Renek and Lanks had like one resurgent LoL phase about a month ago. But then I logged on one day and they weren't there anymore

/wipeawaysingletear

Back