What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Aplication for [Mean] GW2. darkhaven

FateEmotion

First thing's first. We're a hardcore WvW/PvP guild that requires members to be 18+ and have working mics. Are you OK with this?: <br />Yes, i'm 21 years of age and have a headset + studio mic if needed.<br /><br />Let's get to know a little more about you. Tell us about yourself. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here?: <br />i've been playing guildwars since the early days of the faction expansion of the original guildwars 2, but only got in PvP/WvW about 2 years ago. i'm a elitst my heart, and dont take no for an answer. ( losing )<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />Every single day. ( unless i have a Dota2 tournament comming up )<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, THIS ISN'T PLENTY OF FISH.): <br />from 1-10 prob a 6 or 7<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak for most guild activities?: <br />Yes, i'm totaly cool about that, i'm actualy in TS with you guys right now.<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />Guildwars 2

Warrior : I Thalia Grace I
Guardian : FateEmotion<br /><br />

Back